Lumberton Fans

Bucof2010

Guest beards_bro

It seems they have all disappeared with the xception of pimpsmack. Any ideas on their whereabouts?

They haven't all disappeared, I'm a Lumberton fan and I've been coming on here since the season has ended and I've seen several others on here that I know are from Lumberton. Sure, some are missing, but that goes for every team's fans as football season is obviously over and basketball has begun.

No we're still here!!!!!!!!! The L-Train is here to stay. Just spending the off season changing a few things. Scrubbing the tailgate party grill, makin out the menu for the 2007-08 season, signing up new recruits, signing contracts for the Games of The Week with KFDM, and putting a new coat of paint on the 2007-2008 L-Train. There is a ton of work to be done in the offseason. By the way, there are a few sits available first come first serve.

GO L-TRAIN

Guest tigersvoice

Does anyone know when football schedules for next year will be posted?  I am interested in Lumberton's Homecoming game as that will be my 20 year from being out of school. 

Can't complete the 2008 football schedules until AFTER 2008 UIL realignment announcement. 

• 1 month later...

lumberton is afootbal town through and through....the only people ive ever seen at basketball games and soccer games are a couple of students and players parents its more of a social event lol

I'll have to agree to disagree Lumberton had some football fans this year because they had a decent team. In years past I remember being at football games in Lumberton when the crowd leaves after the band performance at half time.

lumberton is afootbal town through and through....the only people ive ever seen at basketball games and soccer games are a couple of students and players parents its more of a social event lol

I'll have to agree to disagree Lumberton had some football fans this year because they had a decent team. In years past I remember being at football games in Lumberton when the crowd leaves after the band performance at half time.

Beating a dead horse...let it go ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    telexa
    Newest Member
    telexa