Judicial Watch Releases Voicemail Recording: FBI Agent and Secret Service Agent Coordinating Raid of Mar-a-Lago!

19 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Gateway Pundit. That's all you need to know.

A might confused there Mr. retired, not retired.  It's a recording from Judicial Watch.  You might want to read the article.  Unless you are to busy trying to figure out if you are retired or not!  LOL!!

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Tell me which part of that recording proves anything? And I'm on Trump's side, btw.

I think this is a recording being made during the Mar-A-Lago raid showing proof of the coordination.   

15 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Tell me which part refers to the raid on Mar-a-lago specifically. 

It doesn't.  But that's not the point of the recording snippet.  Tom Fitton with Judicial Watch sent a FOI request for the actual recording as the raid on Mar-A-Lago was taking place.  This is Fitton's Twitter caption:  "@JudicialWatch: Voicemail Recording Shows FBI and Secret Service Coordination on Raid of @realDonaldTrump’s Home."  So, it's already understood what this is.  Now the point of recording snippet was to highlight coordination concerning the raid.  

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I guess I don't really understand, but that's ok.

From the article:  

".@JudicialWatch: Voicemail Recording Shows FBI and Secret Service Coordination on Raid of @realDonaldTrump’s Home — “We have a couple of specific follow-up asks of you, um, so give me a call so we can discuss that.”
This recording is real-time evidence of the Biden… pic.twitter.com/IZxlv2k1b5

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 8, 2024

The recording was uncovered in an October 2022 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for all communications of the U.S. Secret Service internally and with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding the raid on President Trump’s home and for any video or audio recordings made during the raid on August 8, 2022 (Judicial Watch Inc. v. U.S Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:22-cv-03147)).” the watchdog said.

“This recording is real-time evidence of the Biden administration’s whole government operation to abuse Trump by raiding his home."

This is the hidden content, please