Biden s title nine remake

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Pure evil and if you vote that way you are too

and you know exactly who I’m talking to

Agree, but you’re talking about folks that support a party that’s ok with full term abortion.

Many aren’t even aware when stuff like this happens, simply looking for the next handout from the government.

The others that are fully aware of this stuff are as you pointed out, evil.

And these are the folks we’re supposed to reach across the aisle and compromise with.

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Pure evil and if you vote that way you are too

and you know exactly who I’m talking to

Curious how this works:  Title 9 was passed by Congress and signed by the President.  So, how can JoeBama arbitrarily change what's in Title 9?  

23 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Curious how this works:  Title 9 was passed by Congress and signed by the President.  So, how can JoeBama arbitrarily change what's in Title 9?  

How did we get said president 

how did we allow covid to dictate

how does killing a baby become lawful

how has every govt entity become weaponized

how do we lock our house door but leave the border wide open

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

How did we get said president 

how did we allow covid to dictate

how does killing a baby become lawful

how has every govt entity become weaponized

how do we lock our house door but leave the border wide open

Oh, I know the law means nothing to these devils.  Every time Trump blinked someone filed a law suit.  Do you know if there's been one filed on this?  

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Reread what I posted.

You are very warped individual if you think it’s ok for a transgender male to compete against a woman.  I guess you are like the Supreme Court justice that define what a woman is.  Your name implies you are a female.  Are you sure that is what you are?   Democrats are a hopeless bunch, you included!

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

Protections now include sexual orientation. You can't discriminate based on race, religion, disability, nationality and sexual orientation. Who would want the legal right to discriminate against gay people? Evil people.

I can't believe you think it's alright for males to compete in female sports.  Am I misunderstanding your stance?  What say you?

On 5/4/2024 at 5:10 PM, BS Wildcats said:

You are very warped individual if you think it’s ok for a transgender male to compete against a woman.  I guess you are like the Supreme Court justice that define what a woman is.  Your name implies you are a female.  Are you sure that is what you are?   Democrats are a hopeless bunch, you included!

That' was not added. Transgender males still can't compete. 

On 5/4/2024 at 2:01 PM, Big girl said:

Protections now include sexual orientation. You can't discriminate based on race, religion, disability, nationality and sexual orientation. Who would want the legal right to discriminate against gay people? Evil people.

Who would want the legal right for a woman to have to dress out and compete against a biological male with a penis and testicles? It has nothing to do with discriminating against gays. It has everything to do with fairness and respect and safety towards girls/women. It's the "transgender" part that's an issue. Isn't it discrimination against girls who aren't allowed to compete solely against other girls? They're being forced to not only compete in a co-ed league, but to get naked in front of biological males without any choice in the matter. Normalcy is being discriminated against.

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Who would want the legal right for a woman to have to dress out and compete against a biological male with a penis and testicles? It has nothing to do with discriminating against gays. It has everything to do with fairness and respect and safety towards girls/women. It's the "transgender" part that's an issue. Isn't it discrimination against girls who aren't allowed to compete solely against other girls? They're being forced to not only compete in a co-ed league, but to get naked in front of biological males without any choice in the matter. Normalcy is being discriminated against.

Well said!