**Nominate A Player (S) Of The Week**

KFDM COOP

Guest bleed orange

Thanks for the nice comment about my daughter Bobcat1. I would not say she is the best in the area. There is alot of talent in the golden triangle. She is OK, but thanks anyway.

If your definition of "ok" is 30 plus points against a state ranked team ya know than you're right!  She is better than good, she scores, but she isn't a ball hog, she plays very good defense forces a lot of turnovers, and she may be little, but she still can rebound the ball!  She is only comparable to Ang Green in this area, who by the way only had 15 pts against her.

I don't know how you figure that.  KK constantly scores over 20 pts a game easy.  KK can score from anywhere not just when she is in a certain position. I'm not taking anything away from Ang at all, she did have a bad game against Orangefield, but I don't think she is better than KK.  

Guest bleed orange

Again Thanks for kind words about my daughter but this is a debate we don't need to get into. Both players are good and lets leave it at that. There are several good players in the golden triangle and surrounding schools. Ang Green is a class act and a super basketball player and I wish her well on this season and at the next level. Sometimes players get in a zone( Not Defense) and sometimes they don't. Thats just the way it is with every player. Nobody gets in a zone every single game. I wish they did but that is impossible.

I may be wrong but this subject is for the player of the week. The players that are mentioned are all three the best in our area. I Nominate Jessica Ellis from Kelly because I saw her hit 5 - 3,s in a row to keep her team in the game agaist H F friday night. All her shots were from NBA distance. She had 17 points in a losing game but the crowd was in awe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder