Beaumont United 71 Katy Seven Lakes 63/FINAL

9 hours ago, Mamba said:

he's the best leader to walk thru United doors and will leave the winningest player ever!!!!!  I would say it is his show !!! 

Hmmm, I don’t know one person from BU but I’ve seen enough BU basketball in the last 4 years to know that reading this is a bit misleading. I get it, he’s been here this whole time that they’ve had a great run, but it feels a little Robert Horry’ish. He’s probably had a nice role on all these teams but he’s never been the best player on any of these teams. IMO. Being on a team with Arceneaux and Yates is a blessing for any player wanting to win games at the high school level. 

27 minutes ago, PrairieMan said:

Hmmm, I don’t know one person from BU but I’ve seen enough BU basketball in the last 4 years to know that reading this is a bit misleading. I get it, he’s been here this whole time that they’ve had a great run, but it feels a little Robert Horry’ish. He’s probably had a nice role on all these teams but he’s never been the best player on any of these teams. IMO. Being on a team with Arceneaux and Yates is a blessing for any player wanting to win games at the high school level. 

1st of all.. it said best leader.. not best player.. understand this..the kid does whatever is asked and he only cares about winning! He doesn’t chase stats and he chases W! His resume speaks for itself!! 

2 hours ago, PrairieMan said:

I get it those guys are exceptionally talented players . I always ask adults go ask the kids who is the best leader and I guarantee they will all say Kayde . Basketball is a pecking order your best player sometimes isn’t the best leader . He’s been the best LEADER since a freshman , now it’s his turn to be the best player and leader . The team goes as he goes and he’s done a hell of job leading those guys.  Daniel, Kayde, and Payia have 110 wins and 8 losses, let that sink in !!!!!

4 hours ago, desethion said:

1st of all.. it said best leader.. not best player.. understand this..the kid does whatever is asked and he only cares about winning! He doesn’t chase stats and he chases W! His resume speaks for itself!! 

I think there’s a good argument that he was BU’s best player in the last 2 state championship games. Cream rises to the top. I know Arceneaux led the way against Kimball.