Kountze 71 Tarkington 49/FINAL

8 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Interesting… Other than the second half vs Diboll I don’t think Kountze has played that well so far in the playoffs 

You definitely would like to see them trending upwards. Hasn’t happened so far.  But winning is the name of the game. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Kountze 71 Tarkington 49/FINAL
4 minutes ago, Topdawg25 said:

Kountze will play Westwood gonna be a tough one 

If Kountze plays well they should win by 10-15.. Westwood has lost to Orangefield and Crockett this year. Heard their best player is a freshman and he is supposedly pretty good

2 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

If Kountze plays well they should win by 10-15.. Westwood has lost to Orangefield and Crockett this year. Heard their best player is a freshman and he is supposedly pretty good

Better than pretty good.

I would say he is better as a freshman than what Sells was as a freshman.

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

That’s more of what it should be lol

Not really if you watched the game. Tarkington picked the worst game to miss EVERYTHING. Kountze probably went to the line 10 more times and our best player who wasn’t playing well, fouled out with 5 mins left. Game really could have been a lot closer. 

If the refs actually allow their opponents to be as physical as they get away with, I feel like they would struggle. They didn’t like it when it happened back to them. 

8 minutes ago, PrairieMan said:

Not really if you watched the game. Tarkington picked the worst game to miss EVERYTHING. Kountze probably went to the line 10 more times and our best player who wasn’t playing well, fouled out with 5 mins left. Game really could have been a lot closer. 

If the refs actually allow their opponents to be as physical as they get away with, I feel like they would struggle. They didn’t like it when it happened back to them. 

Wasn’t trying to take anything away from the horns efforts when I said that’s how things should be… but that statement about the refs seems to come out recently from teams who lose to Kountze…I’m sure refs do miss calls 

4 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Wasn’t trying to take anything away from the horns efforts when I said that’s how things should be… but that statement about the refs seems to come out recently from teams who lose to Kountze…

Understood. Really proud of how they played this year. #21 avg 19 pts a game this year including 24 vs EC on Friday night. Tonight he had a night where he scored 6. Tough night for him! Was really surprised how well we handled their press. A lot of our turnovers were from weird plays. Regarding the refs, it’s certainly not why we lost. It was just hilarious how they shoved constantly and rarely got called then we put our hands on them one time and they would flop, fans would lose their mind and more than likely a foul was called.