Warren 46 Tarkington 39 Final/Comments

Warren    12    26  34    47

Tarkington  5    14  25    39

Andrews  20,  Sims  14

Much better effort by the Warriors,  Tarkenton has an extremely disciplined team.  They will win some games for sure.  One of Tarkington players made shot from the below the free throw line to the opposite goal at the 3rd quarter buzzer.

Team played with a lot more intensity tonight than they did this past weekend.Starting to see more contribution off the bench which will help down the road.Andrews had a big first half tonight (16 pts in the half)and Sims played well in the second scoring 14(2-3's) and pulling down 11 rebounds.The defense was excellent by the whole club.Congrats guys and keep working,good things will happen.Young and Lil Cody are giving valuable minutes also.Solid team effort top to bottom.

I don't think that he is one of the "big two" and I'm not sure what his name is, but #2 for Warren impressed me last night. He plays hard. Best of luck to the Warriors the rest of the way.

Travis has been recovering from a knee injury he suffered during football but he is definitely a player.Very good 3pt shooter and probably as quick as anyone on the club.There is a misconception about this club having a "big 2".While Sims and Andrews primary job is to score everyone has a role for this club to be successful.Swinney,Nash,Young ,Cody,Riley,Huelett and Blackshear all will have to contribute for this club to be successful.Good win guys keep up the hard work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder