Chris Stroud at Q School

Looks like Chris will be back on the PGA tour next year after firing a round of -8 64 today in the 5th round. He is currently tied for 2nd and has at least a 7 shot lead over the 25th spot which is the line that determines who gets their card or not. Top 25 and ties earn a PGA tour card.

Guest abovetherim

NC, on the PGA you have to be so high on the money list and Chris didn't quite make it. There may be other qualifications but I do know he didn't make the cut off on the money list.

Chris is very talented, is newly married and has a great support system with his family. I use to work with his twin. Yea, I said twin but she is a woman and a very good nurse. She took another job in the area because she too had fairly recently got married and the new job would allow her more time with her spouse. I'm good friends with her one of her pastors and he tells me the Strouds are a wonderful family.

So, things could not be looking better for a good man. If $600,000 is a bad year, I can't wait to see him have a good one!

Looks like Chris will be back on the PGA tour next year after firing a round of -8 64 today in the 5th round. He is currently tied for 2nd and has at least a 7 shot lead over the 25th spot which is the line that determines who gets their card or not. Top 25 and ties earn a PGA tour card.

Great news!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder