WOS DEFENSE LOOK WEAK

Guest La Vega Playa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

290771593.jpg

EEEWWW we're scared. All we have to do is throw a cheeseburger in front of them then they will have a decision to make. Do you want to make the tackle or do you want the cheeseburger. Needless to say, we'll be in the endzone cause we know what decision they will make.

YA'LL AIN'T PLAYED NO LINE LIKE THAT SO DON'T EVEN TRY, GO LOOK AT THEM PICTURES AGAIN

I just can't make myself do it...besides...pics of players in a locker room, c'mon...need something better than that.  But, please don't waste your time because I would rather wait until tomorrow and see them in action...good luck!!!

Do the words "fat  mean anything to you cheese-gobbling piggies from LV? I hope they've got speed. They can shut down the DL, but the WO-S defense hasn't ranked second in state because of the DL alone. The linebackers and secondary are pretty top-notch themselves. LaVega's defense has given up more points per game through a weaker schedule.

Keep talking, LaVega. Your fans are already conceding the game on other (real) football boards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami