Silsbee Football 2024

1 hour ago, old guy 71 said:

8-4, or 7-5, they will play at least 2 rounds, since Bellville got moved to the other district

Yup but it all depends on where Silsbee finishes in district… if they win district I don’t think they see Bellville till the 4th round or so… if they don’t they could meet in the second round possibly I think… who knows… will have a better idea once the playoff brackets are released for next season. The region lost Cuero but gaining China Spring, Waco La Vega, and Lorena won’t make it any easier 

27 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Yup but it all depends on where Silsbee finishes in district… if they win district I don’t think they see Bellville till the 4th round or so… if they don’t they could meet in the second round possibly I think… who knows… will have a better idea once the playoff brackets are released for next season. The region lost Cuero but gaining China Spring, Waco La Vega, and Lorena won’t make it any easier 

that's why I'm thinking at least two rounds, thank goodness the 4th place seed doesn't catch Bellville this alignment. WOS should finish 1 or 2, but in case they stay in 4th mode, at least they wont go out against Bellville again, at least in the first round.  lol

I'm predicting 1- HF,  2- WOS, 3- Silsbee, 4- Jasper.   But only the 409 Gods know.    

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Who will be Silsbee WRs next season? 

7 on 7, should give us an idea who might step up? The speed is there , just heard they are not consistent at catching the ball. But , when this young big O line learns all the schemes, and gels,  as the season progresses , look out. Keeping all healthy is always the key.