West Orange Will NOT Beat US!

Guest La Vega Undefeated

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at La Vega's Karma! ;D  Has 5 posts and -7 Karma! :D :D :D  Tell what little man!  You might want to keep your mouth shut from here on out!  You obviously have no clue about WOS as you can only talk about your 2 RBs.  WOS has a little more than two RBs.  They are loaded and fast!!!  Hope your "Big" O-line can move quick bc you are in for a rude awakening!   Come on WOS, show these plains boys what Etexas ball is all about!

Hey Lefty99 - What's the KARMA stuff mean  ??? ??? ???

Guest kvillecheer

Hello from Waco!! 35-21 we win Friday. The Parr Brothers are going to run wild this week behind a huge Offense line. we will win!

wow. you really just made yourself look like a HUGE IDIOT

Guest WeedBegone

Hello from Waco!! 35-21 we win Friday. The Parr Brothers are going to run wild this week behind a huge Offense line. we will win!

Hey moderators--could you reduce the smite time to 30 minutes ---temporarily-- ;D

son. let me put it to you this way.i dont care if the parr kids run for 500 yards as long as we can keep them out of the end zone will be fine with me.my friend you guys up in  waco  should came down to s e texas where football is KING.  es texas has some of the best high school teams in the state  and you as a BIG WACO fan should know this

Every time I've gone to SE Texas, Mart's just ended up spanking East Chambers...guess they aren't part of the best high school teams in the state :'(

Last year, the Waco area had 5 teams representing in state games. Not too bad in a place where football isn't king.  ::)

Guest kvillecheer

Every time I've gone to SE Texas, Mart's just ended up spanking East Chambers...guess they aren't part of the best high school teams in the state :'(

Last year, the Waco area had 5 teams representing in state games. Not too bad in a place where football isn't king.  ::)

wow you must not visit much??

la vega may have 35 by halftime yall are in trouble

Dude, I can only ASSume that you're from china spring...correct me if I am wrong!

I have one word for you dad...KIRBYVILLE!  Do you know who they are?  If not, you might want to orientate yourself to them by Friday.  See, KIRBYVILLE is who YOU (and your little seedling need to worry about)...not l'il ole' West Orange-Stark... ;)

wos. you did not beat the # 1 team.   they did not have their  QB .   not the same team at all.  You will have trouble with la vaga. dont give us the ol' southeast texas thing about football being better, it does not fly.

Uhhhhh....beg to differ l'il man.  When ole brock got hurt, did their ranking drop or something because if it did, noone told us and that would not be fair...you know...

We have not said that we won't have trouble with la vega...see we don't really talk alot of shiznit...but, don't take that for weakness because we will defend our Mighty Mustangs...

Oh yeah...ain't nobody tryin' to give YOU or anyone else (from where your from) any anything...we just go out and play football every season and do the best that we can do...that's all we can do, right?  If we win...GREAT!  If we lose, while it may hurt like heck...we pick ourselves up and move on.  That's all!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder