West Orange Will NOT Beat US!

Guest La Vega Undefeated

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bulldog

Hello from Waco!! 35-21 we win Friday. The Parr Brothers are going to run wild this week behind a huge Offense line. we will win!

Sorry but i have to agree...... :-\

son. let me put it to you this way.i dont care if the parr kids run for 500 yards as long as we can keep them out of the end zone will be fine with me.my friend you guys up in  waco  should came down to s e texas where football is KING.  es texas has some of the best high school teams in the state  and you as a BIG WACO fan should know this

Guest La Vega Undefeated

You'll be crying Friday Night. See our scores, we don't give up many points either. 35-14 La Vega. Your RB Garrett will have under 50 yards.

Guest Orangeboy

You'll be crying Friday Night. See our scores, we don't give up many points either. 35-14 La Vega. Your RB Garrett will have under 50 yards.

Maybe in the first 5 minutes!!! ;D

YEA YALL HAVE PLAYED TEAMS THAT ARE 1-9 THATS Y U DONT GIVE UP ALOT OF POINTS GARRETT WILL BE RUNNING ALL OVER YALL ALLNITE LONG YALL AND CHINA SPRING WILL BE PULLN OUT THE ROUND BALL MONDAY MORING WITH THE REST OF THE WACO TEAMS  ;D :D :D :D

I hope your team is as over confident as you are. You're right about one thing, you haven't given up many points but you also haven't played anyone. Thanks for giving us a few quotes to put on the board in the locker room. I'm sure your team will thank you for them about 10:30 Friday night.

Guest La Vega Undefeated

Without our 2 Stud RB's we tore Marlin up. Sure you folks down there have heard of them?? We would have hung 70 on the if the Brothers would have played. Our Line is the biggest in the State just ask coach Willie here.

Without our 2 Stud RB's we tore Marlin up. Sure you folks down there have heard of them?? We would have hung 70 on the if the Brothers would have played. Our Line is the biggest in the State just ask coach Willie here.

Aren't they a 2-A team?  We generally play the 4-A teams in preseason.  You may not have heard of any of them...

All of that and still only ranked 6th? Maybe they didn't call you so you could tell them how great yall are.

Good Luck.

Sounds like someone needs to call Hooks and tell them to stay home since this one is already over???  But I am sure about 35 young men will have something to say (or should I say DO) about that on Friday night!!!!  Let the war begin.  Stangs you gotta bring the silver and bring it hard!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder