#14 Orangefield at #7 Kountze Predictions - 1/16

8 hours ago, Coach 01 said:

From understanding, from other sports with similar schedules, It would need to be scheduled on the first available date that isn’t already having a game played. But yes, you can plan an extra game under those circumstances 

Thank you sir!

Role players in a game like this may be the difference. Which 3-5 options are hitting. If Kountze struggles from deep, and Orangefield gets a great shooting night from their role guys, it’ll get interesting. If Kountze is shooting it well I can see them pulling away.

19 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Im gonna say Kountze -10… Idk what size Orangefield has but teams with some size and that are aggressive on the boards tend to do better vs Kountze… and at the same time they have to handle the press.. but if Kountze is shooting the ball well then look out

You coming?

10 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Im gonna say Kountze -10… Idk what size Orangefield has but teams with some size and that are aggressive on the boards tend to do better vs Kountze… and at the same time they have to handle the press.. but if Kountze is shooting the ball well then look out

They have a 6-7 with some bounce.  Pretty solid rebounding team.  If they shoot it well, could be a pretty good game. If they struggle (or turn it over excessively) could get out of hand. 

10 hours ago, Coach 01 said:

I think both teams have been thinking about this game for a while now. The top 2 teams in the district, both undefeated, two great coaches, two great guards. This is going to be a great game! I’ll take Kountze by 11

We really appreciate the kind words and the fair assessment. There is no denying Kountze is deeper than we are, but our Cardia Cats have a special unselfish bond that makes us all believe. Myself and my son totally believe in his teammates and their ability to pull together as brothers and support each other. Going to be a lot of fun to see so much talent executing their coaches game plans for sure!.