11-year-old girl forced to share bed with transgender student on overnight field trip

bullets13

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

According to what we allow in society these days, it's completely normal.

the ultra-liberal left has finally pushed it so far that the folks who I think of as the "normal democrats" are siding with republicans on a lot of these issues, as they should be.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

of course.  if they have to choose between two turd sandwiches, they're going to pick the one that aligns closest to their political beliefs.  Just like how I'm voting for Trump.

Gotta draw the line somewhere. I would not vote for a Republican or Democrat or specifically any candidate that thought it was OK that my daughter share a bed with biological male at 11 years old.

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Gotta draw the line somewhere. I would not vote for a Republican or Democrat or specifically any candidate that thought it was OK that my daughter share a bed with biological male at 11 years old.

nobody is going to agree with 95% of one side's politics but vote the other way because of one issue, including you.  

From the article: They are now demanding that the school board inform parents in advance of the gender of the student with whom their child will be expected to share a bed with.

This doesn’t set well with me. Terrible response. This type of reasoning is what got them here in the first place. Start kicking some arse and people will get the message much better than asking for a preliminary list of bed partners. They should be glad it was not my granddaughter. That would get interesting.

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

the ultra-liberal left has finally pushed it so far that the folks who I think of as the "normal democrats" are siding with republicans on a lot of these issues, as they should be.  

Shouldn’t this significant issue be enough for one to change their vote……

And if it doesn’t then we have a major mental issue…….wait what am I talking about a major portion of the USA DOES have mental issues.

14 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Shouldn’t this significant issue be enough for one to change their vote……

And if it doesn’t then we have a major mental issue…….wait what am I talking about a major portion of the USA DOES have mental issues.

if it was trump pushing it, you'd change your vote and go for biden and his open borders and gun confiscation and all of the other fruitcake policies that the left is pushing?  Of course you wouldn't.  They're not going to abandon their party over one issue either.  The good news is we're at least starting to see some pushback within the party on that particular issue.

On 12/7/2023 at 9:33 AM, bullets13 said:

if it was trump pushing it, you'd change your vote and go for biden and his open borders and gun confiscation and all of the other fruitcake policies that the left is pushing?  Of course you wouldn't.  They're not going to abandon their party over one issue either.  The good news is we're at least starting to see some pushback within the party on that particular issue.

That one issue (they have more than one )is as close to home as it gets….we all have a female in our family. So are you saying dems don’t care for females….that they put other policies over the welfare of females. You don’t have to answer they answer when they vote 

only way they would change if they or family member were directly affected and even then I’m not so sure.  Out of site out of mind voters.

and also if trump pushed it he wouldn’t get my vote and I highly doubt he would be on the conservative ticket. And I wouldn’t vote for Biden

easy to play what if’s how bout we just see it for what it is

12 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

That one issue (they have more than one )is as close to home as it gets….we all have a female in our family. So are you saying dems don’t care for females….that they put other policies over the welfare of females. You don’t have to answer they answer when they vote 

only way they would change if they or family member were directly affected and even then I’m not so sure.  Out of site out of mind voters.

and also if trump pushed it he wouldn’t get my vote and I highly doubt he would be on the conservative ticket. And I wouldn’t vote for Biden

easy to play what if’s how bout we just see it for what it is

So Republicans don’t care about kids because they’re against gun control and sometimes kids get shot in mass shootings?  I’m not defending democrat policy, but your statement is stretching it 

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

So Republicans don’t care about kids because they’re against gun control and sometimes kids get shot in mass shootings?  I’m not defending democrat policy, but your statement is stretching it 

Am I stretching it Or are you reaching?

Careful That 60 plus mil holds significant weight well at least in some peoples eyes ….others have becomes desensitized. Again out of sight out of mind voters

On 12/6/2023 at 6:21 PM, baddog said:

From the article: They are now demanding that the school board inform parents in advance of the gender of the student with whom their child will be expected to share a bed with.

This doesn’t set well with me. Terrible response. This type of reasoning is what got them here in the first place. Start kicking some arse and people will get the message much better than asking for a preliminary list of bed partners. They should be glad it was not my granddaughter. That would get interesting.

Yeah whatever