Lufkin 69 Silsbee 73/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Lufkin 69 Silsbee 73/FINAL

This team ain't gonna beat anybody good till they learn to get rebounds and loose balls defensively.

Somebody should have been in that Lufkin kid's face and let him know what he is when he committed that flagrant on Harris that somehow wasn't one. Not sure how pushing a kid while he's in the air doesn't count.

Not saying anybody should have threw hands, but it don't sit right with me our kids just stood there after that happened.

12 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

This team ain't gonna beat anybody good till they learn to get rebounds and loose balls defensively.

Somebody should have been in that Lufkin kid's face and let him know what he is when he committed that flagrant on Harris that somehow wasn't one. Not sure how pushing a kid while he's in the air doesn't count.

Not saying anybody should have threw hands, but it don't sit right with me our kids just stood there after that happened.

Thank goodness everyone kept their head and just continued to play ball. Was glad I went and watched this game. Harris and # 1 for Lufkin are both fun to watch. 
I agree Tigers need to show up on the boards. Most of night Lufkin players had position under the basket and easily out rebounded the Tigers. 

3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

That should have been a technical foul. The refs either don't see the flagrant act or they see it and don't bother to call a tech. Harris gets punked like that on the regular.

Harris has done an excellent job being the man on this team in Miller's absence.

Crazy as it may sound, Miller is the leader of this team when he's playing.

He didn't score a lot of points tonight, but Jones did a good job on defense and handling the ball. Not sure he turned the ball over even 1 time when it was in his hands.