Humble Kingwood Park (24) @ Port Arthur Memorial (17) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, AledoAlumni said:

I watched the Forney vs LV game. Forney is solid on defense. PAM should still be able to make some plays. The Forney run game is pretty good. They arent much of a threat passing from the one game I saw. 

I know it. Still sucks we lost. 

21 years of existence and ppl are STILL saying it's coaching. Coaches coach throughout the week but they STILL get the blame. How about we talk about what's really going on. Parents condoning foolishness, so called fans bashing kids and coaching staffs. 

I'll say this it starts at HOME! KEEP on telling little Timmy that his Coaches are wrong and little Timmy won't ever realize his faults. Just finished watching film with my little Timmy and pointed out his faults. Did he like it?  HECK NO, but he heard what was said. 

Not once will I blame coaching, PUBLICLY or BEHIND my  keyboard because the COACHES AREN'T BLOCKING AND TACKLING! 

1 minute ago, ThaGhost said:

21 years of existence and ppl are STILL saying it's coaching. Coaches coach throughout the week but they STILL get the blame. How about we talk about what's really going on. Parents condoning foolishness, so called fans bashing kids and coaching staffs. 

I'll say this it starts at HOME! KEEP on telling little Timmy that his Coaches are wrong and little Timmy won't ever realize his faults. Just finished watching film with my little Timmy and pointed out his faults. Did he like it?  HECK NO, but he heard what was said. 

Not once will I blame coaching, PUBLICLY or BEHIND my  keyboard because the COACHES AREN'T BLOCKING AND TACKLING! 

You 100% right. But you know I blame one just cause 😂

On 11/4/2023 at 8:52 PM, ThaGhost said:

🤔

On 11/4/2023 at 8:52 PM, ThaGhost said:

agree.

nobody bashing kids. like someone already said, lil timmy probably pissed cause he getting blown up in the backfield cause coach Kline keep calling the same play LITERALLY! now yes, SOME of it do start at home, but it needs to continue at school.  i'm not there so i can't say what goes on, but having these kids thinking they are the best thing walking around and getting embarrassed by teams they should beat, must be hard on them. i can see the frustration. once thought to be the best defense,regressed and by the last game looked confused. i'm not calling out nobody kid, but if you not teaching the qb how to read the defense or know when to throw it FAR away, thats a coaching issue. the jumping offsides and jaw jacking  while u playing patty cakes with the offensive line and they pan caking u and have you eating dirt, that's all the players fault. since 2002, until PAISD stop catering to these TJ grads and go get someone not from this area, unless they are recent former nfl players, this will continue to happen. yeah i know, who want to come work in an area thats run down with gun violence etc...well make a good offer and PAY UP!!

1 hour ago, Christian said:

Yeah but little Tommy ain't calling them plays that ain't working. Ain't what you described called Coaching. That's what they should be doing.  Line them up right.  Be able to see your weaknesses just like the opponent coaches see and correct it. 

preach bro, but they don't wanna hear the truth.

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

nobody bashing kids. like someone already said, lil timmy probably pissed cause he getting blown up in the backfield cause coach Kline keep calling the same play LITERALLY! now yes, SOME of it do start at home, but it needs to continue at school.  i'm not there so i can't say what goes on, but having these kids thinking they are the best thing walking around and getting embarrassed by teams they should beat, must be hard on them. i can see the frustration. once thought to be the best defense,regressed and by the last game looked confused. i'm not calling out nobody kid, but if you not teaching the qb how to read the defense or know when to throw it FAR away, thats a coaching issue. the jumping offsides and jaw jacking  while u playing patty cakes with the offensive line and they pan caking u and have you eating dirt, that's all the players fault. since 2002, until PAISD stop catering to these TJ grads and go get someone not from this area, unless they are recent former nfl players, this will continue to happen. yeah i know, who want to come work in an area thats run down with gun violence etc...well make a good offer and PAY UP!!

While I always questioned how you watch the game, u're wrong about catering to TJ coaches since the opening.  Colbert came with Suggs from Lamarque in 2000.  So 4 coaches @PAM, 3 from TJ, 2 made it to the 3rd round and 1 made it to the 5th round in the largest classification at the time(5A). The DC is a Lamarque grad, the Co-OC's are from Beaumont and Orange respectively.  The Oline coach is a Memorial grad so the staff is diverse plus assistant coaches also teach classes.  So, it's safe to say, the next memorial coach will more than likely be a memorial grad unless someone from a multischool district wants to try their hand at AD.  I know I've been critical of coaches in the past but when they make a playoff run, one has to be quiet and give credit.  Instead of complaining year in year out.  One day soon, the demographics will get to the point which they won't win anymore and all of the good will be a memory......