PNG @ Dayton

Rez Ipsa

I honestly can’t make a prediction on this one….. even though it was against galena park the play calling was better this week but the 1st quarter for Dayton was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen in awhile. If the right Dayton team shows up with decent play calling and they get the right players involved early I think Dayton can make this interesting, if not it could get ugly.

57 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

I honestly can’t make a prediction on this one….. even though it was against galena park the play calling was better this week but the 1st quarter for Dayton was some of the ugliest football I’ve seen in awhile. If the right Dayton team shows up with decent play calling and they get the right players involved early I think Dayton can make this interesting, if not it could get ugly.

Have to agree its pretty obvious we have enough talent to compete and beat most teams but the play calling is going to be the X factor.  Hopefully Nations will be watching from the bleachers.

6 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Have to agree its pretty obvious we have enough talent to compete and beat most teams but the play calling is going to be the X factor.  Hopefully Nations will be watching from the bleachers.

Not trying to live in the past but IMO ……for all of his faults, Stewart would make a decent deep playoff run with this Dayton team. 

PNG difently the odds on favorite to win and the more consistent  and proven team. Also want to give credit where credit is due on a sensational run to State last season-most impressive !  If I was a Pickems  guy I would pick PNG  ( defense will probably shut us down),but the Broncos have the potential to make this a competitive game. GO BRONCOS!

23 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

I think Dayton and Nederland will be a tougher test than FBM. Weird to say it, but FBM offense not as good as the other two. Defense will be the deciding factor in those games. Also, turnovers.

Dayton has been a little prone to turnovers this year, and I’m not sure what’s going on with Dayton’s starting rb. He wasn’t playing last week and didn’t see him on the sideline. The wide receiver they had at rb did a pretty good job but he is definitely a better receiver than rb IMO. A purple and white team will win this one 😁….hopefully it’s a competitive injury free game. Safe travels to PNG.

20 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

This will a good gauge to see what PNG has.  It will depend on what Dayton Bronco team shows up as to how close this game will be.  Dayton will need a good balanced attack to win.  QB can't do it all.  Indians win this one.

Fort Bend Willowridge exposed our secondary. Dayton (and Nederland) can exploit those mistakes, if they continue. 

I truly believe that this may be the most confrontational game of the season.  PNG to keep their perfect district win record & Dayton to win to stay in playoff seed contention.  The Indians will need to be a lot sharper this week to win.  PNG Offense needs to roll.  Defense play like you are capable and we will be fine.  I always love playing the Broncos.  See all of you at Bronco Stadium Friday Night God willing!!!🏈