BH Vs. Lee

BHFAN

BH Vs. Lee  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• BH
    • Lee

BH is heading into a Bye week after this one while Lee is coming out of bye this week. Lee has had 2 weeks to prepare for the Eagles, so I expect the Ganders to come out swinging. Good news for BH is Malone is back from injury that he got during the BH scrimmages before the season started. With Malone and Gascamp anchoring the LB  squad BH’s defense just got better. If we can get Bright back after the Bye BH will start playing the shutdown defense that we have been missing.  I expect that BH will come out and take care of business, but don’t think Lee will just lay down. BH pulls away in the 4th by 21.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

BH is heading into a Bye week after this one while Lee is coming out of bye this week. Lee has had 2 weeks to prepare for the Eagles, so I expect the Ganders to come out swinging. Good news for BH is Malone is back from injury that he got during the BH scrimmages before the season started. With Malone and Gascamp anchoring the LB  squad BH’s defense just got better. If we can get Bright back after the Bye BH will start playing the shutdown defense that we have been missing.  I expect that BH will come out and take care of business, but don’t think Lee will just lay down. BH pulls away in the 4th by 21.

This sounds about right. Lee has to stay away from the flurry of turnovers they had in last year's game. Play a turnover free game and convert a few 4th downs And they might have a chance in the 4th quarter.

19 hours ago, BHFAN said:

OL should be back to full strength this week also, hearing  starting center will be back…. he’s been out the last 3 weeks with a foot injury.  

I discount the GCM game. So, we have to have a better passing game against Lee than we did against LP. If BH's passing struggles like it did against LP, it could be a difficult night. If not, things should go well. One thing I know is Lee won't quit. They remind me of the Terminator. Just when you think its dead, it comes back to life to fight again. Lee is going to play until the last second ticks off the clock, so BH will have to too.      

I think match ups favor BH but Lee will come out swinging. I can see a few big plays from Lee that could make it close early and if they are consistent make it a game. Otherwise, the linemen coming back and BH passing and run game gets going, it could get out of hand in the 2nd half.
BH by at least 21. 

7 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I discount the GCM game. So, we have to have a better passing game against Lee than we did against LP. If BH's passing struggles like it did against LP, it could be a difficult night. If not, things should go well. One thing I know is Lee won't quit. They remind me of the Terminator. Just when you think its dead, it comes back to life to fight again. Lee is going to play until the last second ticks off the clock, so BH will have to too.      

BH’s passing game struggled because LaPorte won the line of scrimmage and put pressure on QB1.  He does fantastic when he has time to go through is progressions , but you put pressure on him and that’s when he makes mistakes. Also due to BH losing at the line of scrimmage our RB’s couldn’t gain anything which also effected the pass. Long story short if BH can win the line of scrimmage it will be tough for anyone to beat ‘em.

5 hours ago, Old Ape said:

Most HS QBs do suck when pressured. It hurts BH not having Herndon and Davis in WR corp. Secondary is still too slow and baseball playerish. I think BH wins and since it is at BH it may be a 3-4 score game.

What exactly do you want of BH? You can critique and point out flaws on any HS team. Any, but you focus on BH. They, like anyone else, roll with what they have. They, like anyone else, are affected by injuries when they happen. They like most anyone else, have multi-sport athletes on the field Friday night. Its been well documented they did not have their best game two weeks ago. They are 5-1 and still in the discussion despite the adversity. I give great credit to Absek, staff and team for accomplishing that. I also believe things are about to get better. Go Eagles!        

On 10/3/2023 at 4:23 AM, Separation Scientist said:

What exactly do you want of BH? You can critique and point out flaws on any HS team. Any, but you focus on BH. They, like anyone else, roll with what they have. They, like anyone else, are affected by injuries when they happen. They like most anyone else, have multi-sport athletes on the field Friday night. Its been well documented they did not have their best game two weeks ago. They are 5-1 and still in the discussion despite the adversity. I give great credit to Absek, staff and team for accomplishing that. I also believe things are about to get better. Go Eagles!        

Lee cant stop the run!!! There!