BH Vs. Baytown Sterling

BHFAN

BH Vs. Baytown Sterling  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• BH
    • Baytown Sterling

18 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

It’s not BH people. It’s totally the Crosby posters wrongly sitting the pot as we have become SO accustomed to. As I said it’s nothing about football and certainly not about BH-Sterling.  Locker Room is where it belongs. Please move thanks Mod.  

That's not how a post works. Off topic threads get sent somewhere they cannot move the post without the thread. 

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

Your fans post on a Crosby Lee thread “ignorance” I might add, but that’s okay.  Then get your panties in a wad when a Crosby poster says anything about your beloved school district.

You're right about moving the topic. But we can remove any post and/or poster. Be careful with the accusations too. Move along with the topic of discussion or start this at the bottom of the forum.

@Separation Scientist 👀

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

Your fans post on a Crosby Lee thread “ignorance” I might add, but that’s okay.  Then get your panties in a wad when a Crosby poster says anything about your beloved school district.

Crosby Now playing the “RACIST” card against BH when all else fails.  This is clearly in the violation of the rules here.  Mod??

3 hours ago, CougarCal said:

I just looked back at my content. I challenge you to do so too. I'll summarize:

My posts about new Crosby coach -- ZERO

My posts about Crosby scrimmage -- ZERO

My posts in Crosby v. FBM - ZERO.

My posts in Crosby v, CE King -- ZERO

My posts in Crosby - Lee -- ZERO

Can you do the math? 

12 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I just looked back at my content. I challenge you to do so too. I'll summarize:

My posts about new Crosby coach -- ZERO

My posts about Crosby scrimmage -- ZERO

My posts in Crosby v. FBM - ZERO.

My posts in Crosby v, CE King -- ZERO

My posts in Crosby - Lee -- ZERO

Can you do the math? 

Why are you still here, stay on topic or I will ask for a MOD

Go Sterling, upset alert!!!!!

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Why are you still here, stay on topic or I will ask for a MOD

Go Sterling, upset alert!!!!!

Feel free to call whoever you want.  There is ZERO of my content that I have any concern about with anyone.  I don’t invade and troll like certain others make a living do.  ZERO.   You have other concerns to worry about. Deal with that, DUH. BTW, about the upset alerts…BH 42- RSS 0 at HALF.  

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Feel free to call whoever you want.  There is ZERO of my content that I have any concern about with anyone.  I don’t invade and troll like certain others make a living do.  ZERO.   You have other concerns to worry about. Deal with that, DUH. BTW, about the upset alerts…BH 42- RSS 0 at HALF.  

Mod mod mod, your battle cry.  As far as concerns, I don’t have any, especially when it comes to you.  You’ve shown your intelligence on this board time and time again.