BH Vs. Baytown Sterling

BHFAN

BH Vs. Baytown Sterling  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• BH
    • Baytown Sterling

Someone’s 0 must go! Sterling comes to BH this week sporting a 2-0 record with what looks like a much improved team from last year. The Rangers drop 63 on Northbrook after just scoring 28 on them the year before then beats Brazoswood after taking a 77-35 schalacking last year from them! BH also comes in 2-0 after revenging last years lose to Mag West then destroying Montgomery 56-6.  Last year BH took it to the Rangers 59-7 @ Stalworth and now welcome the Rangers to Eagle Stadium for what I believe is the first time. BH looks to be rolling right now, so I don’t see this being close. 

With all respect to the Sterling Rangers, it was a weak Northbrook team and a Brazoswood Team that is struggling…caught them at the right time….still glad to see them getting some wins. It will be a rivalry game for Sterling, but for Barbers Hill it will be business as usual. Sterling will make it “somewhat” interesting , but Barbers Hill will be the winner. The hype train for the Rangers comes to a stop this week at “The Hill.” 

Just now, Gametime5 said:

With all respect to the Sterling Rangers, it was a weak Northbrook team and a Brazoswood Team that is struggling…caught them at the right time….still glad to see them getting some wins. It will be a rivalry game for Sterling, but for Barbers Hill it will be business as usual. Sterling will make it “somewhat” interesting , but Barbers Hill will be the winner. The hype train for the Rangers comes to a stop this week at “The Hill.” 

Hill big. Same head coach over at RSS. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The arrogance and disrespect is real. 😁

Lol, I was flipping back and forth between BH game and Cita/Katy on tv. The BH game looked like slow motion compared to the Cita/Katy game. Got me thinking, BH should be smart and build a second HS before having to go to 6A. I’m being serious too.

1 minute ago, alwaysright said:

Lol, I was flipping back and forth between BH game and Cita/Katy on tv. The BH game looked like slow motion compared to the Cita/Katy game. Got me thinking, BH should be smart and build a second HS before having to go to 6A. I’m being serious too.

Them ppl wouldn't go for that. 

3 hours ago, alwaysright said:

They should follow the Frisco model but let them be food for Northshore and nem in '24 #bhfanbraggedabout6teamsetc