Crosby vs FB Marshall

Cougar14.2

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Someone has to tone down the rhetoric or y’all will be buying tickets to Jerry World by game 3😂 that Klein team that FBM beat is up 24-0 at the half on Seven Lakes. 

We’ve actually been to Jerry World though. Only time you’ve seen it is when the Cowboys are playing. We do what I think we’re capable of tomorrow and I’m going to go ahead and clear off the Thanksgiving calendar though. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We’ve actually been to Jerry World though. Only time you’ve seen it is when the Cowboys are playing. We do what I think we’re capable of tomorrow and I’m going to go ahead and clear off the Thanksgiving calendar though. 

If not I’ll get the U-Haul ready for ya

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

If not I’ll get the U-Haul ready for ya

I think tomorrow you’ll see the difference between a good program and one like BH.   Crosby has 0 advantages tomorrow. New coach that runs an offense 10X more complicated than anything these kids have ever seen against a coach’s program who has one of the best records in Texas the last 5 years.

8 of the 11 starters on FBM’s defense alone already have FBS offers, most of them have P5 offers. Crosby only has two kids with P5 offers. We’re playing in Fort Bend this year instead of Crosby where we barely won in OT. 

We only brought back 9 starters of a 4th place 6-5 team, plus we’re on the way down in general. No reason we should have any chance in this one. I’m actually surprised you’re only picking them by 14?

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah and somehow beat Memorial last week then gets killed tonight 45-7. Just getting y’all riled up😂

Dude, all of those teams suck. Just get the “I really don’t think FB Marshall is all that good anymore” or “FB Marshall really should’ve won” lines together. 

One thing we haven't discussed but probably should... Fontenot and Yarborough both need 20+ touches a game. I don't mean runs because they are both excellent out of the backfield but they are such good players the more they are involved the better we will do. We couldn't run the ball last week but the playmakers were Fontenot and Yarborough. 

The Receivers and the Tight Ends will get their touches via design but as long a Eudy knows "need a play" find one of those two we will be a fun team to watch. 

On 8/31/2023 at 10:16 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

I think tomorrow you’ll see the difference between a good program and one like BH.   Crosby has 0 advantages tomorrow. New coach that runs an offense 10X more complicated than anything these kids have ever seen against a coach’s program who has one of the best records in Texas the last 5 years.

8 of the 11 starters on FBM’s defense alone already have FBS offers, most of them have P5 offers. Crosby only has two kids with P5 offers. We’re playing in Fort Bend this year instead of Crosby where we barely won in OT. 

We only brought back 9 starters of a 4th place 6-5 team, plus we’re on the way down in general. No reason we should have any chance in this one. I’m actually surprised you’re only picking them by 14?

I definitely seen the difference 😂

On 8/30/2023 at 3:16 PM, Concerned Citizen said:

I think an important part of the CE King game is missing. CE King scored -5 points from the previous year and Crosby scored +15. My question would be, in what quarter did the most scoring take place? Did King get up by like 30 and start subbing in their bench players? Did Crosby score all (or some) of their points early in the game against their top tier players. I can see King subbing in players once they felt the game was out of reach. Same for Crosby, did they sub players once the game was out of reach and King scored points? IMO, this week will be a better judge of the team status. I predict Crosby by 14 and Eudy with 350 passing yards.

Lol