Port Neches-Groves (7) @ Port Arthur Memorial (24) - FINAL

jdawg03

It’s not both offenses getting what they want.  It’s memorial playing like they have no business being on the field.   The play calling is horrible.  I don’t understand what these coaches watch.  I don’t understand why they keep going to the same damn thing.  It’s like being insane…continue trying the same thing knowing the outcome…. Why keep running the same plays??????? I will NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT FILM THESE COACHES WATCH.

Absolutely terrible play calling by PAM, I haven't seen vanilla play calling like this since 2016. The QB is playing scared and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Heard from many people around the area that he was accurate, from what I've seen, that isn't even close to the truth. That touchdown they gave up was from a terribly underthrown ball yet neither DB could make a play on it.

30 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

It’s not both offenses getting what they want.  It’s memorial playing like they have no business being on the field.   The play calling is horrible.  I don’t understand what these coaches watch.  I don’t understand why they keep going to the same damn thing.  It’s like being insane…continue trying the same thing knowing the outcome…. Why keep running the same plays??????? I will NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT FILM THESE COACHES WATCH.

QB isn’t very good and couple that with an inconsistent line and the stooges