PNG @ LCM

JackofAll

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I think PNG ended up with three touchdowns and a field goal. LCM, two touchdowns. Both teams looked pretty sharp, with advantage to png on both sides of the ball. Png defensive and offensive lines are huge, physical, and look game-ready. LCM largely didn’t move the ball against PNG’s 1s, but their passing and run game opened up in the second half. Both teams’ qbs looked good. LCM has some good size, well-coached, and they have a couple fast running backs. LCM defense isn’t as good as their offense, but they overall look pretty good. Png looks like a mostly well-oiled machine, but there were a few mistakes like dropped passes, and a couple missed tackles. PNG’s qb 2 had a couple of really nice passes completed in the second half. Png qbs threw a couple ints.

Is shea true qb1 or considered wr again this year?  The run game should be pretty good with shea, Isiah and blair in the backfield behind big oline

53 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

For the ppl that want to keep up with scores:

With the 1’s was like 
17-7 PNG (1-2 quarters)
With the 2’s 
14-6 LCM (3-4 quarters)

All 4 Quarters 
Like 23-21 PNG 

We just won't talk the two INTs that may have went to house for the Bears. Great competition regardless. Good luck to the Indians. Hope y'all can get back to AT&T! 

48 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

For the ppl that want to keep up with scores:

With the 1’s was like 
17-7 PNG (1-2 quarters)
With the 2’s 
14-6 LCM (3-4 quarters)

All 4 Quarters 
Like 23-21 PNG 

It was hard to keep up w/o the scoreboard; they were only keeping up with the clock and the buzzer. But PNG scored on their 1st 5 possessions, 4 passes with good runs, and 1 field goal.  One receiver scored twice, and the halfback scored twice on what appeared to be the same short pass play.  I quit keeping up with it after that. 

Re LCM, they played 3 or maybe 4 different QBs. The tall QB that was playing in the 4th looked pretty good. LCM's 4th qtr broke down a little, with some penalties, including 1 holding call that resulted in a TD run being called back. Otherwise they looked much better, and a little more spirited, in the 2nd half.  Everyone was talking about PNGs big O line, but LCM has a pretty big O line as well. All in all LCM has a good team, based on what I saw. 

4 hours ago, 1970 said:

It was hard to keep up w/o the scoreboard; they were only keeping up with the clock and the buzzer. But PNG scored on their 1st 5 possessions, 4 passes with good runs, and 1 field goal.  One receiver scored twice, and the halfback scored twice on what appeared to be the same short pass play.  I quit keeping up with it after that. 

Re LCM, they played 3 or maybe 4 different QBs. The tall QB that was playing in the 4th looked pretty good. LCM's 4th qtr broke down a little, with some penalties, including 1 holding call that resulted in a TD run being called back. Otherwise they looked much better, and a little more spirited, in the 2nd half.  Everyone was talking about PNGs big O line, but LCM has a pretty big O line as well. All in all LCM has a good team, based on what I saw. 

Ouch, scores on their first 5 possessions. I hope the Bears can score 50 every week.