Orangefield 2023

Info from kogt.com

Orange and White Scrimmage and Meet the Bobcats
The Orange and White kickoff scrimmage is scheduled for Saturday, August 5 at approximately 10:00 AM at F. L. McClain Stadium. Meet the Bobcats is scheduled for Monday, August 21 at 7:00 PM at the F. L. McClain Stadium. All parents, guardians, students, and community members are invited to attend this event to meet and support our 2023 Bobcats.

Bobcat Football Tickets 2023-24
Previous football ticket holders may renew tickets by mail before July 28. Tickets can be renewed in person at the Orangefield Athletic Field House between August 2 – August 4. Mail-in orders can be picked up between August 2 – August 8. Previous ticket holders may exchange or buy more tickets between August 9 – August 11. Tickets can be picked up at the Orangefield Athletic Field House between 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.

The 2023 season tickets are available to the general public for purchase starting on August 14 at the Orangefield Athletic Field House between the hours of 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
Individual game day tickets will be sold online and at the gate. Links to purchase tickets will be available through the district website and social media closer to the start of the season. For more information, call 409-735-4504.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Cat22 said:

No doubt Dischler will be hard to replace but  the Manning kid has a lot of potential. It helps having almost the entire O-line back. 

This.  I feel as though O-field will have a lot of success this year under the same system and with majority of the line returning.  For me, they are the head and shoulders favorite in the district, followed by Anahuac/East Chambers.

1 hour ago, JimAdler said:

This.  I feel as though O-field will have a lot of success this year under the same system and with majority of the line returning.  For me, they are the head and shoulders favorite in the district, followed by Anahuac/East Chambers.

Good info everyone. Anahuac should be solid too even after the QB bailed. 

42 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Good info everyone. Anahuac should be solid too even after the QB bailed. 

I am confident in saying, the QB's dad forced that hand.  Wouldn't you agree?  Ha

9 hours ago, Cat22 said:

No doubt Dischler will be hard to replace but  the Manning kid has a lot of potential. It helps having almost the entire O-line back. 

The Manning Kid is good, I saw he just received an offer from UTSA via twitter. 

The Anahuac/EC/Ofield battle will be interesting. I could see a 3 way tie. 

7 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

I think Anahuac takes the district and EC/OF fights for second, but I hope I'm wrong. EC plays Anahuac in Anahuac and OF at home. Time will tell the truth !!!! Maybe I change my mind after the scrimmage against Newton.

OF played in EC last. It’s in OF this season.