ESPN to Raise Trans Flag on Campus for Pride Month!

Reagan

ESPN lost me a long time ago too. I want to point one thing out here. If this is being done to show support in unifying LGBTQ and transgendered people, ain’t it funny how they have brown and black stripes to include the gays of COLOR? If that’s not being separatist, then I don’t know what is. Just goes to show how much of a joke all of this crap really is. 
Everyone parading and celebrating under the guise of equality and the first thing that happens is to divide into groups. What a farce. 

Just now, baddog said:

ESPN lost me a long time ago too. I want to point one thing out here. If this is being done to show support in unifying LGBTQ and transgendered people, ain’t it funny how they have brown and black stripes to include the gays of COLOR? If that’s not being separatist, then I don’t know what is. Just goes to show how much of a joke all of this crap really is. 
Everyone parading and celebrating under the guise of equality and the first thing that happened is to divide into groups. What a farce. 

It's the only way for white people to be "oppressed."  If you want to be a victim (and you're white), you can just be "trans."