5 Killed in Cleveland

WOSdrummer99

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Horrific, disgusting, sad….. I don’t know if there are words to describe how bad these murders were.

Strangely, in the small city of Cleveland, TX, this is the second Capital Murder in the last two weeks. 

I just don't know anymore.

Just don't say anything to anybody.

Can someone from another country legally buy a firearm?  Or legally possess?

4 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I am sure the Mexican national that murdered the Honduran family is a "red hatted extreme MAGA" right? Just like the fine young men from Newton that shot up the prom party? And the Alabama 6? 

Time to take away all the buck hunters guns, right? 

I don't shoot bucks with an AR.  Or even hunt with one

15 minutes ago, rupert3 said:

I don't shoot bucks with an AR.  Or even hunt with one

Exactly. But the Biden administration and the gun grabbers want every...single...gun seized by the government. They are political opportunist of the worst kind. The Dims quietly love to see these tragic events to justify their agenda. They will blame the republicans and the NRA every...single...time.      

10 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Exactly. But the Biden administration and the gun grabbers want every...single...gun seized by the government. They are political opportunist of the worst kind. The Dims quietly love to see these tragic events to justify their agenda. They will blame the republicans and the NRA every...single...time.      

Right on

1 hour ago, rupert3 said:

I just don't know anymore.

Just don't say anything to anybody.

Can someone from another country legally buy a firearm?  Or legally possess?

If they are a permanent resident/legal alien, yes.

I believe that if aliens are in this country on a work or visiting/vacation visa, they are also prohibited from even possessing firearms unless for a specific purpose such as a foreign law enforcement officer on official business or hunting. 

My wife for example is a permanent resident alien with what is commonly called a green card. She can go into Academy and walk out with a legally purchased firearm. Her niece who has visited us on a visa, could not. 

On 4/29/2023 at 7:08 PM, tvc184 said:

If they are a permanent resident/legal alien, yes.

I believe that if aliens are in this country on a work or visiting/vacation visa, they are also prohibited from even possessing firearms unless for a specific purpose such as a foreign law enforcement officer on official business or hunting. 

My wife for example is a permanent resident alien with what is commonly called a green card. She can go into Academy and walk out with a legally purchased firearm. Her niece who has visited us on a visa, could not. 

According to the FBI he is an illegal alien been deported several times

1 hour ago, rupert3 said:

According to the FBI he is an illegal alien been deported several times

Then he can’t legally have a firearm but that is probably the least of his problems.

What is odd is that they issued Murder warrants (according to the media) when this is clearly Capital Murder (for 3 reasons) or possible death sentence case. 

13 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Then he can’t legally have a firearm but that is probably the least of his problems.

What is odd is that they issued Murder warrants (according to the media) when this is clearly Capital Murder (for 3 reasons) or possible death sentence case. 

If they find him, can't they change the charges?

31 minutes ago, rupert3 said:

If they find him, can't they change the charges?

Yes, in fact (great question) warrants have nothing to do with charges being filed.

Maybe (likely?) a misunderstood part(s) of law.

Accusations, warrants, filing charges, indictments, court complaints, etc., are or can all be different. They are sometimes used interchangeably in discussions when technically they are related as involving criminal justice but one may have nothing to do with the other… other than being in criminal justice.

If anyone is interested….

On 4/30/2023 at 8:04 AM, baddog said:

Mexican national wanted in deadly Texas shooting of 5 neighbors 'could be anywhere,' sheriff says

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

I have a pretty good idea where he is.