Keep Voting Left!!!!

5GallonBucket

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Keep voting for "Republican" candidates that can't win a general election.... you're just as guilty as the guy who voted Dem. 

Take trump out of your brain for a moment…..also take all conservatives out of your brain as well.

liberals have put policies and laws in place that are terrible for humanity…..10 fold compared to conservatives.

Let me say it again I didn’t vote trump in primaries. But I did in the general…any one with any moral standards would vote conservative over a liberal….PERIOD.

How’s that fence feel on your crotch….

I think you like it…..chain link or is barb wire your thing, maybe scooting along a splintering wood fence.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Check out the redhatters blindly pledging allegiance to political parties and public servant politicians.

Guys are like 80 years old and still haven’t figured it out yet.. and apparently never will.

Bless your hearts 

ps - don’t forget #trump2024 he’s going to drain the swamp, for realsies, this time 

Anybody that pledges blind allegiance to a political party or public servant is a clown... kinda like when 95% of the black population votes Democrat.

You and I might disagree philosophically, but at least you're doing some thinking.  That's rare around here.