LUMBERTON Raidernation Band

Guest maverick24

Guest maverick24

Would like to tell the Raidernation band that Friday nights show was the best I have seen from our Band in some years. I am glad to see that the band stepped it up for the playoffs, was very proud of yall. I hope yall bring the same kind of show this Friday!!!

Would like to tell the Raidernation band that Friday nights show was the best I have seen from our Band in some years. I am glad to see that the band stepped it up for the playoffs, was very proud of yall. I hope yall bring the same kind of show this Friday!!!

I'll second that, it was a good show. I was just disappointed that Smiley didn't do much of anything. I wonder if that's what they've been doing all year, it was the smallest band I've ever seen fielded by any team larger than 2-A.

My son is in the band, and he said the crowd reaction was awesome when they started their Thriller routine. The band really got a kick out of it.

I think everyone loved it because it was so fun, but their regular halftime show is actually much more difficult. They do the same one during regular season because they are perfecting it for UIL marching competition. That was last month and they got all 1's and advanced to area competion in Houston. They made it to the finals there, but didn't make it to state. They've really worked hard this year and done a great job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder