Since the Superbowl

baddog

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The officials handled the Superbowl just like they handled the 2020 Election. Lol

I can’t stand the Eagles but they got took. I sure hate it….Not! 😂

Did you not see where Bradberry admitted that he held? They didn’t get took, they got their Eagle butts beat. We agree Unwoke! I don’t care if the call was right or not if it went against the birds.

If Bradberrys holding was called, then 40-50 more holding calls should have been made. So weak. Bradberry likely is trying to gain favor from the league, OR, he is being coerced to bail the call out. Kind of reminds me a few years ago when DeShaun Watson bumbled a snap in crunch time in the red zone, that while low and to the left, hit him in the hands, then the no name center went on TV and took the blame for the "star".  

Too many last minute calls deciding games. Some ex athletes are speaking out about "the script".  

45 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

If Bradberrys holding was called, then 40-50 more holding calls should have been made. So weak. Bradberry likely is trying to gain favor from the league, OR, he is being coerced to bail the call out. Kind of reminds me a few years ago when DeShaun Watson bumbled a snap in crunch time in the red zone, that while low and to the left, hit him in the hands, then the no name center went on TV and took the blame for the "star".  

Too many last minute calls deciding games. Some ex athletes are speaking out about "the script".  

Bunch of armchair quarterbacks and wheel chair generals in here.