Anahuac 43 Orangefield 53/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Anahuac 43 Orangefield 53/FINAL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• You just analogized to a tee the situation going on with the Trump New York trial. And I bet you can't even see the hypocrisy elicited out of your hatred. You once again outed yourself...without any realization of your actions. I'm not sure if Reagan actually set you up to expose your blatant hypocrisy, or if it was just a happy coincidence. You seem to thrive on humiliating yourself. Now get to work on providing that evidence of your emphatic declarations that Trump's economy was horrible. Your failed miserably before, I bet you will again.
    • I knew Waters was referring to a kid having a normal life in that line. That's why I put the LOL on the end. Thanks for expanding on it.
    • I donā€™t think was a poor choice or mistake to play in that competitive district in 4A D2 as a sophomore. Ā If the environment would have stayed positive, would still be there. Ā Doesnā€™t matter he is back in Anahuac for his last Ā 2 years and still set to do well. Ā 
    • Thats proof positive the grass was not greener at Rusk. It was a poor choice leaving Anahuac, a place where he was set to do very well. Lets hope they don't make the same mistake and jump ship again.Ā  Ā 
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Ā  That took ten seconds.Ā  Ā  A whack job Trump Supporter/Sheriff from Hastings (Barry County) Michigan-I had to check, there really is such a place. Has been trying for years to push the election fraud lies.Ā  Ā  So you basically have a Sheriff of a county thatā€™s roughly the size of Hardin Countyā€¦ a county which was dominated by Trump in ā€˜16 and ā€˜20, conduct an investigation across county, state and international bordersā€¦ investigating a ā€œcrimeā€ (election fraud) over which he has no authority to investigate and no jurisdiction to make an arrest finally ā€œprovingā€ to morons that what they really wanted to have happen actually occurred. But you believe that the ace detective work by this LEO who just happens to be one of trumpā€™s biggest supporters made the discovery that will prove once and for all that trump got cheated? lol.Ā  Ā  Itā€™s still called manufacturing the lie. Some goofball says it, some whack job ā€œmedia sourceā€ tweets about it, then simpletons spread it around as truth.Ā  Ā  Heā€™s basically Michael Moore from opposite world with a badge and youā€™re lapping up whatever heā€™s serving. Ā 
  • Topics