House Republicans Vote to Create New Select Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government!

Reagan

I found this quote funny about this committee, McGovern is a democrat from Mass.........

“It’s simply about revenge, it’s about disrupting and destroying, rather than collaborating and creating,” McGovern said Tuesday.

That is exactly what the Jan. 6th committee was about. There was no collaborating and creating then. It was simply about smearing Trump. If it were a serious committee why were there only 2 repubs on the panel (and they were both anti-Trumpers). Jim Jordan was told he was not allowed on the committee by Adam Schiff, which by the rules is all on the up and up I guess. No cross examination of the facts was allowed by any person the committee was going after. The hearings were in the basement and no one allowed to attend.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot it is not ok for those same rules to be applied. I think this is going to get interesting.

Edited by Eagle11
grammer

3 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

I found this quote funny about this committee, McGovern is a democrat from Mass.........

“It’s simply about revenge, it’s about disrupting and destroying, rather than collaborating and creating,” McGovern said Tuesday.

That is exactly what the Jan. 6th committee was about. There was no collaborating and creating then. It was simply about smearing Trump. If it were a serious committee why were the only 2 repubs on the panel (and they were both anti-Trumpers). Jim Jordan was told he was not allowed on the committee by Adam Schiff, which by the rules is all on the up and up I guess. No cross examination of the facts was allowed by any person the committee was going after. The hearings were in the basement and no one allowed to attend.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot it is not ok for those same rules to be applied. I think this is going to get interesting.

So the democrats are all about collaborating and creating???

🤣🤣🤣