Happy New Year to Everyone

Hagar

I see no one wants to bother “good wishes”.  And why?  Because a few get their panties in a wad, especially if there’s an iota of humor involved, so I’ll step out there.

Happy New Year to all but any gasp, dreaded, low-life individuals.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂

• Hagar changed the title to Happy New Year to Everyone
48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I see no one wants to bother “good wishes”.  And why?  Because a few get their panties in a wad, especially if there’s an iota of humor involved, so I’ll step out there.

Happy New Year to all but any gasp, dreaded, low-life individuals.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂

Turn off the TV and you’ll be less angry 

Hope 2023 is a better year for you 

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Turn off the TV and you’ll be less angry 

Hope 2023 is a better year for you 

So do I, but what give you the impression 2022 wasn’t good for me?   Tell me, are you lucky that you don’t know one “gasp, low-life, dreaded individuals”, that you’d not wish a Happy New Year?  Again, Lucky you.

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

So do I, but what give you the impression 2022 wasn’t good for me?   Tell me, are you lucky that you don’t know one “gasp, low-life, dreaded individuals”, that you’d not wish a Happy New Year?  Again, Lucky you.

… honestly, this post and your Christmas post come off as unhinged and filled with anger or hatred

Just my opinion

22 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It seems kind of backhanded.

Whats wrong with wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all and leave it at that? Why add anything else to it?

In the initial Merry Christmas post what I added was tongue in cheek humor.  Are we to the point on this Forum that humor is frowned upon?  The title was Merry Christmas to All.  Simple enough until I added humor.  

I apologize to everyone offended by my post/humor.  It only takes one.  Much like this countries bathroom policies.  A few object.  The majority remain quiet.  The few, or the one, wins.  Cest la vie.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

In the initial Merry Christmas post what I added was tongue in cheek humor.  Are we to the point on this Forum that humor is frowned upon?  The title was Merry Christmas to All.  Simple enough until I added humor.  

I apologize to everyone offended by my post/humor.  It only takes one.  Much like this countries bathroom policies.  A few object.  The majority remain quiet.  The few, or the one, wins.  Cest la vie.

I wouldn't worry about it Hagar, humor and liberals simply don't mix.

They wake up looking to be offended every day, you just happen to be the offender that day, lol.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, I don't think normal people necessarily would, I didn't take it as Hagar intended no malice.

Happy New Year to you as well

Be careful LRF, you’ll be branded as a right wing racist acting normal like that.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂