George Santos - NY Representative

Bobcat1

• 2 weeks later...

if he was a democrat this thread would be 6 pages long by now.  Literally one conservative on the site halfway condemns him? I haven't really spent any time in the political thread in a couple of weeks, but I thought surely there would be a lively thread on George Santos.  Boy was I wrong.  What an embarrassment this guy is, and this is way beyond the typical lies a politician tells to get elected.   He has no business serving a single day as a representative.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

if he was a democrat this thread would be 6 pages long by now.  Literally one conservative on the site halfway condemns him? I haven't really spent any time in the political thread in a couple of weeks, but I thought surely there would be a lively thread on George Santos.  Boy was I wrong.  What an embarrassment this guy is, and this is way beyond the typical lies a politician tells to get elected.   He has no business serving a single day as a representative.  

What do you expect coming from NY voters? As far as a thread being 6 pages long, imagine if it were Trump Jr with a laptop full of dirt on himself and President Trump.  The Dems would have a thread a 100 pages long.  So, it goes both ways.  Santos needs to go, but needs to replaced by an R, for sure.

16 hours ago, baddog said:

Santos needs to talk with Liz Warren and Joe Biden on how to pull off big lies. They are all POS. How’s that? I’ve always aligned with Republucans because they reflect my conservative views. I, nor any other conservative on this board,  have ever claimed there are no scoundrels amongst us.

Instead of you condemning this, you turn it on the other side saying "well, if they did it, then it's ok". 

It's ridiclous how both sides on this board use the same excuse. 

1 minute ago, Bobcat1 said:

Instead of you condemning this, you turn it on the other side saying "well, if they did it, then it's ok". 

You read stuff in there that just isn’t there. I condemned them all. Stop reaching. 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

It’s the textbook trumptard response

”but HWAT about Obama/Hillary’s emails/hunters laptop/Biden” etc 

it’s a cult 

Just now, DonTheCon2024 said:

It’s the textbook trumptard response

”but HWAT about Obama/Hillary’s emails/hunters laptop/Biden” etc 

it’s a cult 

Typical comeback from someone who doesn’t care about right and wrong, just cares about getting Trump. What a mindset. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Of course this keeps you in the clear….. coward. 

Well DUH! Why on earth would I blindly pledge alliance to a political party like you guys do? Makes zero sense.

But I guess that’s why y’all keep falling for the nonsense (don’t worry 2024 is the year, and I mean it this time!)

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

So align with no party…. You have no right to complain either way. Just sit there on your high horse and watch the communists take over. Of course that won’t affect someone like you. 

1 minute you’re telling us about the uniparty..

Next minute you’re telling us we have to pick a side.. 

Come on mannnnnn 

30 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

1 minute you’re telling us about the uniparty..

Next minute you’re telling us we have to pick a side.. 

Come on mannnnnn 

I’ve never said anything about uniparty. You’re also a liar, but I guess that goes hand in hand. 
But that was a good retort. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to George Santos - NY Representative