***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

6 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I would expect somebody like you who has no clue about football to believe that’s an excuse lol 7 point win over a team with a WR at QB & NS got out coached? Lmaooooo btw tell me what years I coached at the middle school I’m listening 

Isn’t that kid a finalist for Mr Texas football? 

20 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

They may or may not. However, something few state on here if ever. Many parents will "shop" schools and simply move to a town for sports without any recruiting taking place. If they keep their mouth shut and don't say or put anything on social media as to why....BAM quality athlete shows up. 

You have a crew in WOS worried about this very thing. 

To be fair that kid yall are talking about, his dad is the defensive coordinator at TCU. They moved and then he wanted his kid at Aledo instead of FWISD. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Isn’t that kid a finalist for Mr Texas football? 

That kid is a great football player.   Unfathomable that he don’t hold better offers.   To be playing out of position, against a defense like that, with no receiving threat!!  What he did was a pretty amazing feat under the circumstances.

9 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Well actually I’ma 3x state champion & coached/developed a NS secondary in which every player in the secondary went or is going D1…now go head Mike your turn, tells us about your credentials since you clearly don’t know sh*t about me….hopefully you can tell us the truth about yourself 

You do realize this is the information age right? Being a freshman position coach on a program that wins three state championships is a great accomplishment. You don't have to do all that gaslighting. You're retired now, don't you have some PPP loan schemes to check on. 

8 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Your profile name lets me know I don’t need to have no type of conversation with you…another sports forum guy who’s clueless.

My response was not about football. It was about you as a person. Of that, I have a clue.  Have the last word.  I have things to accomplish while you accomplish claiming others achievements as your own.  

Don't need to have no?  Don't need to have any!  Work on the grammar, "teacher."

32 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

You do realize this is the information age right? Being a freshman position coach on a program that wins three state championships is a great accomplishment. You don't have to do all that gaslighting. You're retired now, don't you have some PPP loan schemes to check on. 

Freshmen coach. That's right. Not middle school. My bad.

My sources stated not varsity level so I assumed middle school.

Just curious about this observation that I have argued to the contrary on this forum but I am beginning to have a different perspective. I does seem to be an advantage to have the State Championship game as a home game each year. 

Is it settled that the State Championship games will be in AT&T forever from this point forward?

Just now, 89Falcon said:

Just curious about this observation that I have argued to the contrary on this forum but I am beginning to have a different perspective. I does seem to be an advantage to have the State Championship game as a home game each year. 

Is it settled that the State Championship games will be in AT&T forever from this point forward?

Pretty much.

I still think it should be on a 3 year rotation with NRG and Alamodome.

22 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pretty much.

I still think it should be on a 3 year rotation with NRG and Alamodome.

Agree, the crowds weren’t as big this it seems like. That use to be the excuse I heard that bigger crowds showed up in Dallas. Need a rotation for sure. Btw, I wasn’t impressed with Jerry’s world seating.

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

😂😂😂 again do some more homework on me Joey…you been in the plants so long them chemicals killing your brain cells. Please stop pretending like you know me or anything about me you old a** fool

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Freshmen coach. That's right. Not middle school. My bad.

My sources stated not varsity level so I assumed middle school.

You & your sources don’t know wtf they talking about as usual 😂😂😂 again clueless and ignorant…ask your source who was the varsity corner’s coach last year then get back with me lol

2 hours ago, MackLewis said:

That kid is a great football player.   Unfathomable that he don’t hold better offers.   To be playing out of position, against a defense like that, with no receiving threat!!  What he did was a pretty amazing feat under the circumstances.

Once recruiters came by the school & saw he’s Hispanic they wouldn’t touch him! Not many Hispanic WR’s at playing on Saturday

13 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Once recruiters came by the school & saw he’s Hispanic they wouldn’t touch him! Not many Hispanic WR’s at playing on Saturday

That’s unfortunate.   He will make a great player wherever he goes.  I thought he was no-racial until yesterday.   Not that it matters, the kid is a great player regardless of race.  

5 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

That’s unfortunate.   He will make a great player wherever he goes.  I thought he was no-racial until yesterday.   Not that it matters, the kid is a great player regardless of race.  

Yeah kid is a baller…if you see a Hispanic kid starting at NS better believe he can play. Great player & even better kid luckily he’s going play for a former NS WR Coach Joe Price at UTSA

@AggiesAreWe I’m guessing your “source” hasn’t got back with you…figured there wouldn’t be a response you tend to go missing every time facts get brought up I notice…since your “source” know so much about me I figured they’d be able to tell you who was the varsity corners coach at NS last year…you just another old clueless fool talking about sh*t you don’t know about 😂

3 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

@AggiesAreWe I’m guessing your “source” hasn’t got back with you…figured there wouldn’t be a response you tend to go missing every time facts get brought up I notice…since your “source” know so much about me I figured they’d be able to tell you who was the varsity corners coach at NS last year…you just another old clueless fool talking about sh*t you don’t know about 😂

My source says it wasn't you.

That's all.

and I am here all the time.