***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

That's about the answer I expect from you.

How many weeks has Amador been the starting QB? 12-13??

Had the kid got hurt last week, then one can use that as an excuse.

I would expect somebody like you who has no clue about football to believe that’s an excuse lol 7 point win over a team with a WR at QB & NS got out coached? Lmaooooo btw tell me what years I coached at the middle school I’m listening 

2 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I would expect somebody like you who has no clue about football to believe that’s an excuse lol 7 point win over a team with a WR at QB & NS got out coached? Lmaooooo btw tell me what years I coached at the middle school I’m listening 

Somebody like me?

I know enough that you can't use the excuse of losing your starting QB back in week 3 when it's week 18!!

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Somebody like me?

I know enough that you can't use the excuse of losing your starting QB back in week 3 when it's week 18!!

The comment made wasn’t even about NS losing…it was about them being out coached! So yes ppl like you who think they know the game cause they type on a message board but never played, coached, studied it etc just be a fan…

And please answer my question…what years did I coach at the middle schools? We all wanna know

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I think he’ll be back for at least another year to chase a back to back. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Wondering if Coach Samples retires now.

Might be tempting to go for a 2 peat with all the talent Duncanville has coming back next year.

Yea D'Ville will be loaded next season. I could see it

5 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

The comment made wasn’t even about NS losing…it was about them being out coached! So yes ppl like you who think they know the game cause they type on a message board but never played, coached, studied it etc just be a fan…

And please answer my question…what years did I coach at the middle schools? We all wanna know

How do you know I never played, coached or studied the game?

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

How do you know I never played, coached or studied the game?

I see you keep avoiding my question cause you know I’ma make you look like the dumb arse that you are lol you should talk about running sports forums & commentating more something you’re actually knowledgeable about 

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

You are avoiding mine.

Maybe I was mistaken and you were just a gym teacher.

Well actually I’ma 3x state champion & coached/developed a NS secondary in which every player in the secondary went or is going D1…now go head Mike your turn, tells us about your credentials since you clearly don’t know sh*t about me….hopefully you can tell us the truth about yourself 

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

Well actually I’ma 3x state champion & coached/developed a NS secondary in which every player in the secondary went or is going D1…now go head Mike your turn, tells us about your credentials since you clearly don’t know sh*t about me….hopefully you can tell us the truth about yourself 

Everybody knows my name here.

I don't need to post my resume.

Only insecure folks do that.

Your knowledge of coaching was summed up in your lame excuse about losing a player 15 weeks ago.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Everybody knows my name here.

I don't need to post my resume.

Only insecure folks do that.

Your knowledge of coaching was summed up in your lame excuse about losing a player 15 weeks ago.

My knowledge of coaching was on display when I actually coached & won 3 state titles…point is you have no resume to throw around you’re a fan & that’s ok! Just don’t make false claims about me like you know me or anything about me cause I’ll continue to make  you look stupid like I’m doing now.

And obviously they didn’t teach you how to read and comprehend in silsbee…cause I’ve yet to make an excuse about NS losing a guy made a claim of NS being out coached and I responded no the starting QB who’s a power 5 QB might I add was on the sideline on crutches anyone with any football knowledge know that game wouldn’t of been close had Bailey played those aren’t excuses simply facts 

6 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

My knowledge of coaching was on display when I actually coached & won 3 state titles…point is you have no resume to throw around you’re a fan & that’s ok! Just don’t make false claims about me like you know me or anything about me cause I’ll continue to make  you look stupid like I’m doing now.

And obviously they didn’t teach you how to read and comprehend in silsbee…cause I’ve yet to make an excuse about NS losing a guy made a claim of NS being out coached and I responded no the starting QB who’s a power 5 QB might I add was on the sideline on crutches anyone with any football knowledge know that game wouldn’t of been close had Bailey played those aren’t excuses simply facts 

After 15 weeks, that's an excuse.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

After 15 weeks as the starting QB and taking them to state title game, he's a QB and you ride him and not state that he's just a WR playing QB after you lose a game.

This how much you don’t know he hasn’t been the QB for 15 weeks he literally just moved back to QB in round 4 but go head continue to spout off nonsense that you have no clue about… I see why most of the ppl on here don’t know nothing because the leader of the sports forum don’t know sh*t 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

This how much you don’t know he hasn’t been the QB for 15 weeks he literally just moved back to QB in round 4 but go head continue to spout off nonsense that you have no clue about… I see why most of the ppl on here don’t know nothing because the leader of the sports forum don’t know sh*t 😂😂

You are a hole surrounded by butt, sir.  Why in the hell did you just attack an entire board? 

Oh and your grammar is atrocious for an "educator."  Double negative king you are.  Good gosh.