Biden & Dems Slaps Down Union

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Unions have backed the Dems for years.  They used them, much like the black vote.  Rely on them and you become their b**** (female dog).  Now the Rail Unions are paying their dues, much to their chagrin.  Shackled, much like the slaves of old.  What power do the Unions have?  Strikes!  That’s it.  Well Biden and the Govt took that away.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:19 PM, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Unions have backed the Dems for years.  They used them, much like the black vote.  Rely on them and you become their b**** (female dog).  Now the Rail Unions are paying their dues, much to their chagrin.  Shackled, much like the slaves of old.  What power do the Unions have?  Strikes!  That’s it.  Well Biden and the Govt took that away.

Didn't they come to a resolution?

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Didn't they come to a resolution?

Yes, Biden told them they couldn’t strike.  If you call that a resolution.  He doesn’t need’em now so they’ll dance to his fiddle.  When the Govt has you, you’re got.

When I was young I ask my Dad, why are you against Fed Aide to education?  He said once they get you relying on them, they control you.  The schools took it, then the Govt controlled them.  Not rocket science, but Dad was right.