Daylight Savings Time is…..

tvc184

You guessed it boys and girls, it is racist.

According to a CNN article, they don’t use the term racist but go to length to show it more negatively effects people of color.

CRT teaches that if you are born without a certain number of melanin pigments then you are a racist at birth. Then we recently learned that math was inherently racist. Please ignore that NASA might not have gotten rockets off the ground had it not been for many Black female math geniuses (maybe they didn’t get the memo).

Next comes the clocks. Who knew that POC were negatively impacted by getting an extra hour of sleep in the fall?

All we have to do is look at this from researcher Chandra Jackson…. “As for the inequities seen in sleep health, it’s not that White adults don’t also experience a lack of sleep and its health consequences – but people of color appear to disproportionately experience them more, and that’s believed to be largely due to social systems in the United States”.

So we can clearly see that largely due to our social system, DST disproportionately affects POC.

After doing further studies on these topics I feel that oxygen will be discovered to favor people with less pigmentation in their epidermis.

This is the hidden content, please

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

…and I thought the sun rose and set at the same time for everyone. 

I guess if you’re a person of color it does not. How far does the left have to go to find something else they deem as racist?  These people have to be the most brain dead people on Earth.  Even more so than their leader, biden!