Links Emerge Between Arizona Democrat Katie Hobbs and FTX!

Reagan

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Bankman-Fried arrested in the Bahamas.  Let’s see which politicians step up and give back the millions he handed out!

This nonsense should be illegal.. but of course, what politician is going to vote against their own best financial interests? Nada. Zip zero none. 

I saw even Lauren Boebert is magically now a multi millionaire after only having manager experience at failed restaurants

18 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

This nonsense should be illegal.. but of course, what politician is going to vote against their own best financial interests? Nada. Zip zero none. 

I saw even Lauren Boebert is magically now a multi millionaire after only having manager experience at failed restaurants

I wonder if AOC worked underneath her as a Bartender? 

13 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Maybe that’s why she’s not a millionaire yet like Boebert

Believe me there’s plenty of Republicans that received money from this Turd. McConnell and McCarthy to name a few. A majority of the Republican Party need to leave the Republican an join the Democrat Party, they’re already in it anyway. Imo we truly do not have a 2 party system.