Playoffs Week-2: Frisco Wakeland vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Who wins   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Frisco Wakeland

10 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I know. Getting put in Region II created a lot of long playoff trips.

They are long playoff trips but they are interesting games. Usually these types of matchups would have to be state finals but we get them early in the playoffs! I enjoy watching teams from different parts of the state play each other. 

I think PAM  COULD pull this one out. Morgan and staff has to get them ready mainly the secondary. Roll help to the shorter DB chevalier cause he gets picked on by talker wr’s that ends in PI or a catch.  If it rains and hopefully no lighting, that helps Pam. 

I going with a close one either high or low scoring with Pam winning by 10 or less

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I think PAM  COULD pull this one out. Morgan and staff has to get them ready mainly the secondary. Roll help to the shorter DB chevalier cause he gets picked on by talker wr’s that ends in PI or a catch.  If it rains and hopefully no lighting, that helps Pam. 

I going with a close one either high or low scoring with Pam winning by 10 or less

100% agree. 

Wakeland is 3:1 pass heavy.  I didn't see anybody that physically stood out.  Short receivers.  QB has a bad knee and they did lose 4 games and I am betting they played the majority of them indoors..... 

If we can get pressure with 4 and drop 6-7, we will be ok. 

Also, no favorite receiver statistically.  2 kids with over 700 yards a piece

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

100% agree. 

You definitely have not followed Port Arthur Memorial Football. Chevalier is a 3 year starter! Roll coverage? He’s been scored on 3 times in 3 years. He plays the boundary corner and mainly plays 1 on 1 the whole game and then goes in at RB. McNeese commit, so I hope they throw at him and just like last night, when he was matched up with #11 it was locked up. The game is a WR friendly game, so you comment about PI or catch is totally exaggerated, but I definitely hope that’s the game plan and we will leave with the WIN!! 

8E6A79F1-84EE-4157-900B-936AC5A14D00.jpeg

089F481F-0B1D-4C9A-8D96-E449806637CC.jpeg

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

You definitely have not followed Port Arthur Memorial Football. Chevalier is a 3 year starter! Roll coverage? He’s been scored on 3 times in 3 years. He plays the boundary corner and mainly plays 1 on 1 the whole game and then goes in at RB. McNeese commit, so I hope they throw at him and just like last night, when he was matched up with #11 it was locked up. The game is a WR friendly game, so you comment about PI or catch is totally exaggerated, but I definitely hope that’s the game plan and we will leave with the WIN!! 

9 minutes ago, BestDad24/7 said:

You definitely have not followed Port Arthur Memorial Football. Chevalier is a 3 year starter! Roll coverage? He’s been scored on 3 times in 3 years. He plays the boundary corner and mainly plays 1 on 1 the whole game and then goes in at RB. McNeese commit, so I hope they throw at him and just like last night, when he was matched up with #11 it was locked up. The game is a WR friendly game, so you comment about PI or catch is totally exaggerated, but I definitely hope that’s the game plan and we will leave with the WIN!! 

8E6A79F1-84EE-4157-900B-936AC5A14D00.jpeg

089F481F-0B1D-4C9A-8D96-E449806637CC.jpeg

Maybe you quoted the wrong person?? I'm definitely going with us winning by 10 or less. 

12 minutes ago, BestDad24/7 said:

You definitely have not followed Port Arthur Memorial Football. Chevalier is a 3 year starter! Roll coverage? He’s been scored on 3 times in 3 years. He plays the boundary corner and mainly plays 1 on 1 the whole game and then goes in at RB. McNeese commit, so I hope they throw at him and just like last night, when he was matched up with #11 it was locked up. The game is a WR friendly game, so you comment about PI or catch is totally exaggerated, but I definitely hope that’s the game plan and we will leave with the WIN!! 

Ok dad. I seen your kid or #6 get burnt and mossed this year. It don’t make him a bad player, but it happens. I admire his strong running and heart at rb… it is what it is. Are u denying the PI last night against the bigger wr??? It’s on video… all of the plays. Ijs it’s a mismatch if they have a 6’4 wr it’s a problem 

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

Ok dad. I seen your kid or #6 get burnt and mossed this year. It don’t make him a bad player, but it happens. I admire is strong running and heart at rb… it is what it is. Are u denying the PI lady night against the bigger wr??? It’s on video… all of the plays. Ijs it’s a mismatch if they have a 6’4 wr it’s a problem 

LOL!! 10-1 and all you have is he got burnt and mossed with 0 Td’s. Again, 3 times in 3 years.. No denying.. PI’s part of the game especially when you play 1 on 1 with no help.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Ok dad. I seen your kid or #6 get burnt and mossed this year. It don’t make him a bad player, but it happens. I admire is strong running and heart at rb… it is what it is. Are u denying the PI lady night against the bigger wr??? It’s on video… all of the plays. Ijs it’s a mismatch if they have a 6’4 wr it’s a problem 

Go back and look at the video.. and see how many targets your 6’4 WR had against #6 and it was locked.. LOL!! That’s why they had to put him in motion away for #6, and did I mention he played both ways.. GET ON!!