Biden Clams Gas $5 a Gallon When He Took Office

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

I know you liberals believe everything Biden says.  When he said, “Gas was $5 a gallon when I took office”, I see you now, “Well durn, I didn’t remember that.  Durn lying FOX News”.   Hate to bust your bubble Libs, but FOX was right - Biden lied to you…..again……and again…..and again…..and again…..Ad Nauseam.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I heard Biden today say that food had not gone up in price except for packaged food.

Meat, eggs, bread, etc. had not gone up. 

He’s as delusional as those that voted for him!  If anyone can say with a straight facewe are better off since biden took office, they are absolutely clueless.

50 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

He’s as delusional as those that voted for him!  If anyone can say with a straight facewe are better off since biden took office, they are absolutely clueless.

Another paradox for Democrats.

How can you claim that rising food prices are Trump’s fault when Biden says there are no food price increases? 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Another paradox for Democrats.

How can you claim that rising food prices are Trump’s fault when Biden says there are no food price increases? 

I know for a fact that my favorite Sausage,Egg and Cheese Biscuit at Whataburger has went from $3.67 to $4.58 in the last 18 months. I am not very good at trigonometry but simple math tells me that is a increase. Remember what your seeing is not what your seeing.🫤

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I know for a fact that my favorite Sausage,Egg and Cheese Biscuit at Whataburger has went from $3.67 to $4.58 in the last 18 months. I am not very good at trigonometry but simple math tells me that is a increase. Remember what your seeing is not what your seeing.🫤

That’s because math is racist…