Mid-County Madness 2022 Predictions

Who wins   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’ve only seen PN-G.  And the one thing that I think they do very well is they tackle.  They don’t miss many tackles and they get after it. Ohh yea, The RB runs hard. 

If the RB you're referring to was #25, unfortunately he was injured during the bye weekend (week-4) and hasn't returned. Don't know if he'll be back for playoffs, but from what I hear, I doubt it.  And last week towards the end of the Santa Fe game, the Soph RB that had been brought up was wearing an arm sling. But still, there's #33, and the big fullback, and a couple of others. Very good depth on both offense and defense.  But whether they are hurt or sick or whatever, they all want to be on the field, and especially for this game. 

11 minutes ago, 1970 said:

If the RB you're referring to was #25, unfortunately he was injured during the bye weekend (week-4) and hasn't returned. Don't know if he'll be back for playoffs, but from what I hear, I doubt it.  And last week towards the end of the Santa Fe game, the Soph RB that had been brought up was wearing an arm sling. But still, there's #33, and the big fullback, and a couple of others. Very good depth on both offense and defense.  But whether they are hurt or sick or whatever, they all want to be on the field, and especially for this game. 

Yea, #25.  That’s him.  Sad to hear that he’s been out.  Kid is nice and would’ve been the major factor in this game.

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

In all honesty, Nederland finds ways to score against PNG.  The Indians need to keep the pedal down & play 100%.  I have seen many weird and wonderful MCM matches in my 58 years as a Purple & White Fan.  Nothing is set in stone!!!

But they can't go in and thinking they going to beat Nederland don't get the big head go in and play all 4 quarters Indian football 

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Heck, I thought he was talking about Faircloth!     :)

That wouldn't matter, from what I've heard, Faircloth always got outcoached in the MCM games. This is all second hand, mind you, and has nothing to do with this week's game.  But I don't know how many times I heard it over the years ... "if he don't beat Nederland this year then he's gone".