10/21/22 Blue&Silver @ Jasper

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Sadly, the days of 3-0 games are long gone.

I miss them.

I was a Freshman the year that the infamous 3-0  game at the "Alamo"  ( which by the way for those who may not know was won by the Blue&Silver ) I literally felt exhausted when the game ended as did alot of fans from both side cause we all were so into the games  it generated such an electric type atmosphere that just drained the mind, body and soul. 

As a player I personally had the fortune and misfortune of playing in a couple of those clashes during those early years of our new found rivalry. 

10 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I remember last time you made that same pick and pretty sure even sat on their side at LU…I’ll be happy with that same kinda game with the same outcome,we won last night so we got that momentum now..lol 

Lol,it doesn't matter who it is.he is gonna pick against w.o any way.so it is what it is.

35 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Fun to see this again. It was a shame that someone had to lose that game. 

Let me let in on something abt the one play that got us down there for Russell terkel to kick the fg.that pass wasn't intended for pup(#26)Kevin smith.pass was under thrown.tremaine Lewis couldn't step into it bcz of the pressure.it was for #29 Julian richard.i guess a lil luck is all u need sometimes.i was the opposite wr on the other side.remember it like yesterday. And I hope that ppl never forget how gud Silsbee was that year.i guarantee u if we wouldn't have won it all.silsbee or jasper would have bcz they were that gud.and the crazy thing abt it is Silsbee didn't make the playoffs that yr.they were 8-2.lost to us and jasper. Two top 5 teams in the state.goes to show u how gud the district was back then.and Silsbee and jasper probably was the 2 fastest teams in the state!! 

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to 10/21/22 Blue&Silver @ Jasper