Steve Bannon

Big girl

25 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Sentenced to 4 mos in prison for contempt of Congress

Eric Holder and Lois Lerner never received any Prison time for their contempt of Congress. Why not? 
Be specific.

When Eric Holder and Lois Lerner defy Congressional subpoenas, the DOJ does nothing.

But the DOJ goes after Republicans with indictments and prison.

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind giving jail time to Bannon, but the same DOJ declined to proscute Meadows & Scavino.  

There hasn't been anyone prosecuted like this since 1983.  They could have got Eric Holder for contempt but they didn't.  So, this in particular has been a shame from day one.  The reason?  Trump Derangement Syndrome on steroids!  Why are they still worried about a private citizen that's been out of office for two years?!

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Would you have started a thread if it were a Dim that sentenced?  That’s really a hypothetical because we all know, other than yourself, this biased DOJ will never go after a Dim.

Why didn't you start a thread about this? Is it because Bannon is a Republican?

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Eric Holder and Lois Lerner never received any Prison time for their contempt of Congress. Why not? 
Be specific.

When Eric Holder and Lois Lerner defy Congressional subpoenas, the DOJ does nothing.

But the DOJ goes after Republicans with indictments and prison.

Still waiting?………

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Henry Kissinger

Janet Reno

Harriet Miers

Joshua Bolton

Eric Holder

Lois Lerner

Bryan Pagliano

Bill Barr

Chad Wolf

All held in contempt of Congress None served a day.

Can you answer Why Big Girl?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Honestly, that’s a fair question. The answer lies within yourself though. It’s the same reason you never point out (either due to ignorance or blind faith) the infinite negative stories about the left. We all do it. There is no middle ground. That’s the biggest problem and it’s promulgated by the media. YOU and your far left leaning associates on here won’t promote where your party makes huge mistakes, and folks like Reagan and Unwoke (whom I tend to agree with more) won’t ever promote the flaws on the right. 

It’s a fair question, but you already know the answer because you live it. We, to a degree, all live it. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Honestly, that’s a fair question. The answer lies within yourself though. It’s the same reason you never point out (either due to ignorance or blind faith) the infinite negative stories about the left. We all do it. There is no middle ground. That’s the biggest problem and it’s promulgated by the media. YOU and your far left leaning associates on here won’t promote where your party makes huge mistakes, and folks like Reagan and Unwoke (whom I tend to agree with more) won’t ever promote the flaws on the right. 

It’s a fair question, but you already know the answer because you live it. We, to a degree, all live it. Someone tell me I’m wrong. 

I am not far left leaning.

20 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I can’t stand a Large portion of the Republican Party. Most of them are RINO’s but that’s what I am stuck with until a 3rd party comes along that can actually win. But I despise the communist Left. 

I am still waiting on a answer from big girl about these individuals.

Henry Kissinger

Janet Reno

Harriet Miers

Joshua Bolton

Eric Holder

Lois Lerner

Bryan Pagliano

Bill Barr

Chad Wolf

All held in contempt of Congress None served a day.

Can you answer Why Big Girl?