A Few Thoughts for the Lumberton Raider Football Players

I know you guys, if you read this forum, will see a lot of smackmouth trash talking.....it's just normal....most of it unintentional.  I just wanted to give you guys a "heads-up" for what you and your coaches have all accomplished this year.  Making the playoffs for the first time is a great honor...no one can take that away from you.....you earned it.....you deserve it!  Stay focused and take it one game at a time and be proud of your accomplishments.  You represent our district well, as does PNG and Dayton.  Now go out there tomorrow night, play your hearts out, and stay focused!  BTW, when ya'll played us at The Reservation, Lumberton had some of the loudest fans I have heard ALL year.....keep it up, go far in the playoffs!  Take Care......carpe' diem !

I know you guys, if you read this forum, will see a lot of smackmouth trash talking.....it's just normal....most of it unintentional.  I just wanted to give you guys a "heads-up" for what you and your coaches have all accomplished this year.  Making the playoffs for the first time is a great honor...no one can take that away from you.....you earned it.....you deserve it!  Stay focused and take it one game at a time and be proud of your accomplishments.  You represent our district well, as does PNG and Dayton.  Now go out there tomorrow night, play your hearts out, and stay focused!  BTW, when ya'll played us at The Reservation, Lumberton had some of the loudest fans I have heard ALL year.....keep it up, go far in the playoffs!  Take Care......carpe' diem !

Hey man, thanks for the post. We really appreciate the support. We also wish PNG the best of luck and hope you go far also!!

great post!!!  This is something that the players, coaches, and all Lumberton faithful will remember forever.

Hey man, thanks for the post. We really appreciate the support. We also wish PNG the best of luck and hope you go far also!!

I agree with snp, thanks for the encouragement. I tell you what, if you think we got loud at the reservation, you should've heard it last Friday against Nederland, my ears were still ringing saturday morning. I have never experienced that level of fan noise in my life and I used to go to the Soul Bowl back in the days of Charleton-Pollard and Hebert and those folks knew how to get loud. Personally I think if all 3 of the 22-4a teams play tight clean games this week and next week we can get past the Big 3 from the Houston area.

I have been meaning to get here and post this for a while:

A TREMENDOUS CONGRATS to the PLAYOFF bound Lumberton Raiders:

For years your team and fans have taken some tough shots and for the players and especially your Srs. to continue to work hard and never loose focus is a credit to yourself and a outstanding Coaching staff.

Enjoy the ride one game at a time, Bear Country will be pulling for you.

Good Luck as well to the Indians and Broncos.....

Guest maverick24

Thanks and good luck to all the other local teams this week as well!!!

PNG fans thanks and I enjoyed all the trash we talked back and forth this year now lets pull together and go win some games.

Guest band of brothers

threads like this change the whole idea of how people truly support area football teams. A really classy and respectful thing to say to guys that have worked so hard for this!, and for people like me who have been supporting the raiders on this playoff quest for as long as I can remember, seeing my nephews play their hearts out only to come up short, and now for the first time our guys are in week 11, I don't think that it has really sank in for alot of people, including myself. after the game last friday night, I went out and bought a football and had the players sign it, that ball will sit on my mantle! GREAT JOB RAIDERS! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!

I like what maverick said.....it's time to pull together for the Indians, Raiders, and Broncos.  No longer are we individual teams, now we are one BIG team.....team 22-4A!  Ok guys from PNG, Lumberton, and Dayton....get out there and demonstrate what high school football is really all about!

Thanks posters, for all the positive remarks........these kids need to hear them!

Go Indians!

Go Raiders!

Go Broncos!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder