Little Cypress-Mauriceville (29) @ Vidor (36) - FINAL

jdawg03

19 hours ago, piratevillain said:

remember when vidor dropped to 4A and Vidor was expected to do big things in 2020 and found themselves fighting for their playoff lives for a 4 seed? welp, i think peevey is seeing the same thing... 6A to 4A anyone can be beaten... 

First year in 4A was ‘96 football year.  Went 5-5. Won all homes (Silsbee, New Caney with Adam Dunn, WOS, Lincoln, Lumberton,  and lost 5 on the road (BC, Ned, PNG, LCM, Humble)

22 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

The honeymoon is over for lcm!!

If you remember when Coach Willams took over in 1994 he we went 10-0. In 1997 he went 4 rounds deep and ran into Lamarque. Peevy cant play for the kids or rest of the coaching staff. LCM doesnt have a huge amount of D1 athletes walking the halls. Peevy is going to have up and down years. This isnt Northshore or Katy. We can just hope that he can get the most out of the kids that he can. Crouch was a solid 5-5 coach and one appearance to the playoffs. We still have chance to have a decent record and go to the playoffs. 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If you remember when Coach Willams took over in 1994 he we went 10-0. In 1997 he went 4 rounds deep and ran into Lamarque. Peevy cant play for the kids or rest of the coaching staff. LCM doesnt have a huge amount of D1 athletes walking the halls. Peevy is going to have up and down years. This isnt Northshore or Katy. We can just hope that he can get the most out of the kids that he can. Crouch was a solid 5-5 coach and one appearance to the playoffs. We still have chance to have a decent record and go to the playoffs. 

What does the future look like for the bears !! They was very flat and not motivated Friday night it was like there minds was somewhere else !! 

8 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

A loss this week to livingston will have a lot of people will be  questioning what is really going on in this football program ?

In the second year after he brought the bears 4 rounds and your saying this? Man come on be realistic. Do you even realized we lost the fastest kid on the offense last year? We lost Davis at safety and line backers. I believe most of those kids are playing on Saturday

2 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

What does the future look like for the bears !! They was very flat and not motivated Friday night it was like there minds was somewhere else !! 

I agree they were flat but thats on the kids. Now the aggressive play calling. Going on 4th down on the first drive was a mistake. But you have to hold the kids accountable 

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hummmm!  Is the Peevy/LCM greatness been greatly exaggerated?  

Nope. Its more than wins and losses. Just like vidor. Hes restored the community. I can speak for 95% this is not like vidor or WOS after a few losses.....we support him either way for the growth of the kids and community 

1 minute ago, Charles in Charge said:

We heard all fall how great lcm is.  I look up and they are 3-3 with the three wins against teams who are a combined 3-16.  Morris is the best football player in the district and yall have a big 12 defensive end.  Hard to blame lack of talent.

Thats 2 guys. Only 1 carries the ball. LCM oline has to block for him. I believe lcm has 4 kids now playing college ball from last year team that is a difference of the drop off. 

14 minutes ago, Charles in Charge said:

We heard all fall how great lcm is.  I look up and they are 3-3 with the three wins against teams who are a combined 3-16.  Morris is the best football player in the district and yall have a big 12 defensive end.  Hard to blame lack of talent.

again, vidor beats lcm and think they won a state championship. that's the difference. When LCM wins games its just what they were supposed to do regardless of ranking or what any other bleacher coach says... :)

14 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Man there has been more coach bashing/complaining ive ever seen. The coaches do make mistakes but geez. Peevy brought LCM turf and other stuff. Give the guy credit hes doing best he can with the kids he has on the team

I didn't bash anyone, but it's easy to root against the school who tries to recruit from all over the area and brags about how great they are.

3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

again, vidor beats lcm and think they won a state championship. that's the difference. When LCM wins games its just what they were supposed to do... :)

You're way off.  Lcm has one good year in its history last year and suddenly you guys are a powerhouse?  You are 3-3.  No vidor fans have acted like fools on here and why would they?  They always beat lcm.

15 minutes ago, Charles in Charge said:

I didn't bash anyone, but it's easy to root against the school who tries to recruit from all over the area and brags about how great they are.

You're way off.  Lcm has one good year in its history last year and suddenly you guys are a powerhouse?  You are 3-3.  No vidor fans have acted like fools on here and why would they?  They always beat lcm.

"Always" as in the past 2 years? I think lcm is ahead all time vs vidor.  Great football game between 2 great teams with little injuries. Can't ask for more here.

44 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

again, vidor beats lcm and think they won a state championship. that's the difference. When LCM wins games its just what they were supposed to do regardless of ranking or what any other bleacher coach says... :)

Nobody from Vidor thinks we won a State Championship by beating LCM. That is a STUPID STATEMENT. Good Grief! I know it’s humiliating losing to a team that only throws maybe 2 passes a game. Y’all knew what was coming an y’all still couldn’t stop it. Quit embarrassing yourself.

44 minutes ago, Charles in Charge said:

I never tagged you in a quote for bashing. LCM hasnt recruited no one. Those kids came to LCM without merit.  The WOS kid didnt even play friday. To be honest yall have not always beat LCM we still lead the series.