Despicable DeSantis

UT alum

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

Yeah, kinda like compassionate Republican.

Is there such a thing as a compassionate Democrat?  As @BS Wildcats pointed out, Democrats have no problem in tearing an unborn baby apart when the little folks are ripped from the womb.  How compassionate is that.  And what has the Dem Party done to the black family/community?  They got them hooked on welfare.  Something as additive as any drug you can name.  In the 1950’s approximately 20% of black babies were born to a single parent.  Today it’s 70%, virtually destroying the black family, with other races racing to catch up.  Like this effort to switch to Green Energy without realizing the consequences, Dem “compassion” gone amuck.  Is it compassion that gives us open borders or the thought these illegal immigrants will eventually vote Democrat?  Maybe the cheap labor?  Anyone that thinks it’s actually compassion is a fool. Don’t confuse Machiavellian politics for compassion.

Btw, here’s a quote from longtime NY Dem Senator Patrick Moynihan:

“Steady expansion of Welfare Programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure over the past generations in the United States.”

More examples of Dem compassion.  

On 10/11/2022 at 3:50 AM, baddog said:

The left won’t stand for this. How dare a white, Christian, non-scripted family man run for president. He will be attacked continuously. 

For sure.  A white family man that neglects to attack Christianity?  And a guy that acts like he loves America?  Heaven knows the Democrats would have no use for him.

Btw, for you white hating Democrats, please list the great countries ran by non-whites.  Or simply list countries you’d rather live in than America.  

10 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Would you be willing to say that neither Biden nor DeSantis should’ve spent taxpayer dollars on flying “asylum seekers” across the US?

When backed into a corner by facts (your post - my post), Dems call on their bestest friend, the cricket.  I’ll admit I don’t envy them.  It’s hard to defend the indefensible.  I can’t speak for everyone else but my #1 issue when voting is inflation.  Honestly can’t think of a single positive thing about the Dem Party.  That’s sad in itself.  They’ve created inflation and it’s downhill from there.