Lumberton (48) @ Tatum (42) - FINAL

Raider24

Lumberton 48 Tatum 42 Final

Our boys ain't got no quit in them. I can live with the outcome. Gave everything they had. Lumberton was huge and had tons of talent. Our run game is gonna be hell for 3A D1 to stop. I like where coach Keeling has this program headed in his first year. Get to rest up and try to get healthy with the bye week next then start district play against Gladewater. 

Congrats on the win Lumberton. Yall got a solid squad. Ward is a load. Passing game looked good. Best of luck the rest of the season.  

We return every kid that touched the ball except for #35 next year. Hopefully we'll be able to give yall a game next year as well and make this 2 game series worth it for yall. 

1 minute ago, TEagle8 said:

Lumberton 48 Tatum 42 Final

Our boys ain't got no quit in them. I can live with the outcome. Gave everything they had. Lumberton was huge and had tons of talent. Our run game is gonna be hell for 3A D1 to stop. I like where coach Keeling has this program headed in his first year. Get to rest up and try to get healthy with the bye week next then start district play against Gladewater. 

Congrats on the win Lumberton. Yall got a solid squad. Ward is a load. Passing game looked good. Best of luck the rest of the season.  

We return every kid that touched the ball except for #35 next year. Hopefully we'll be able to give yall a game next year as well and make this 2 game series worth it for yall. 

Just as I expected.  Hard fought game.  Tatum kept it close.  They’ll be around come playoff time.