Lumberton (48) @ Tatum (42) - FINAL

Raider24

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lol. I don't know which is worse: Abe Martin or the stadium in Dayton (if you take a mid-walk break)

Both are the same.

At least there is a visitor side press box at Dayton that is half the climb.

I still don't know how either stadium gets away with not having an elevator due to handicap laws.

I was always in the Silsbee coaches ear pleading with them not to play at Abe.

39 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Does Lumberton start any kids both ways? Noticed that not many have both offensive and defensive positions beside their name on the roster. 

I don't believe so normally. It seems like one or two played other positions against Nacogdoches as well as 2nd and 3rd stringers getting into the game but I don't remember seeing it happen last week although several starters went out during the 4th quarter against Bridge City.

15 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I don't believe so normally. It seems like one or two played other positions against Nacogdoches as well as 2nd and 3rd stringers getting into the game but I don't remember seeing it happen last week although several starters went out during the 4th quarter against Bridge City.

We got about 4 or 5 that hardly ever come off the field. Will be interesting to see how we look at the start of the 4th as the temp start to rise. They've been doing it all year so they're conditioned but that heat takes it out of ya quick. 

On 9/21/2022 at 12:28 PM, TEagle8 said:

Actually is not spam. I can assure you. Legit outfit out of Tyler. It was removed to adjust the game time. 

Check out their FB Page - Antler Sports Network.

Somethigs wrong here. If you click on it now, 10:35 am Saturday morning it says that it will be available at 11:30 P.M. TONIGHT?!?!