How Embarrassing

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

A Texas Sheriff is opening a criminal investigation into what DeSantis did, flying 50 Illegals out of Texas to Martha’s Vineyard.  I do hate it when someone embarrasses our great State.  And a Sheriff?  Good grief, how did this guy get elected?  Good grief.  This guy needs to be tarred and feathered.  Looking at him now - has an ear ring - a Texas Sheriff.  Good grief.  Talk about someone wanting on TV so bad he’s embarrassing the whole State.  Good grief.

I wonder if there sheriff should refer to Texas law before making a fool of himself?

Nah, probably not.

Texas Penal Code, Chapter 20, Section 20.03 …

Kidnapping: A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly “abducts” another person.

Section 20.01, definitions in this chapter.

Abduct: to restrain a person with to prevent his liberation by (A) secreting or holding him in a location where he is not likely to be found or (B) using or threatening to use deadly force. 

I am not part of the “investigation” obviously but I’m going to go out on a limb and say that they were not hidden somewhere (quite the opposite) and no one threaten them with deadly force if they did not get on the plane.

BUT, that is just going by the law. I am sure that when he is running for office, the law or applying it is the last thing on his mind.

Maybe the high sheriff is thinking of some other law but I can’t figure that out right now. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I wonder if there sheriff should refer to Texas law before making a fool of himself?

Nah, probably not.

Texas Penal Code, Chapter 20, Section 20.03 …

Kidnapping: A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly “abducts” another person.

Section 20.01, definitions in this chapter.

Abduct: to restrain a person with to prevent his liberation by (A) secreting or holding him in a location where he is not likely to be found or (B) using or threatening to use deadly force. 

I am not part of the “investigation” obviously but I’m going to go out on a limb and say that they were not hidden somewhere (quite the opposite) and no one threaten them with deadly force if they did not get on the plane.

BUT, that is just going by the law. I am sure that when he is running for office, the law or applying it is the last thing on his mind.

Maybe the high sheriff is thinking of some other law but I can’t figure that out right now. 

Someone reported that he’s looking for a law that was broken.  It’s obvious he’s looking for his 15 minutes of fame.  Based on what he’s done so far I’d say he’s exposed 15 minutes of stupidity.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Someone reported that he’s looking for a law that was broken.  It’s obvious he’s looking for his 15 minutes of fame.  Based on what he’s done so far I’d say he’s exposed 15 minutes of stupidity.

So he is flipping through the Penal Code to see if he can find a crime that fits?

Hahaha…. 😂