Franklin (41) @ Jasper (35) - FINAL

lcm93

4 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Two highly ranked 3A teams lol

Well, I mainly made the remark being that I saw a lot of Jasper people saying Newton is in a little 3A "pop warner" league and that they were so good this year with the new coach and offense. It was a sour remark, I know. lol. However, I think they are realizing just because they are 4A doesn't mean they are better than top 3A teams. 

2 hours ago, Fast Turtle said:

Well, I mainly made the remark being that I saw a lot of Jasper people saying Newton is in a little 3A "pop warner" league and that they were so good this year with the new coach and offense. It was a sour remark, I know. lol. However, I think they are realizing just because they are 4A doesn't mean they are better than top 3A teams. 

OK.  After literally reading this 3 times, taking deep breathe and counting to 10 as well, and reminding myself that I am part of the staff for this website. I (before my blood pressure explodes my head) am gonna try to reply while fighting my ole "JasperDawg " demons that are trying to come out and get me exiled from the website.

Your statement is the MOST ERRONEOUS LIE that have I personally ever seen on this website.  I haven't been back over to the Jasper/Newton thread so I will say that it is possible that some new or old visitor to this website who complete MO is to cause problems may have said something that remotely fits your description.

This though I GUARANTEE  is fact! Of the handful of regular Jasper posters here on SETXSPORTS (who btw share very mutual respectful  thoughts and opinions with Newton fans. Supporting them every chance we can) NEVER made such remarks..

Now, comes the time people are gonna think ooooo, ahhhh, DBD is now internet police or he got the "staff" Bighead about him, and all other similar thoughts. And being completely honest  I will LOL right along with it because it is part of why I become staff member. To prevent unacceptable not true things being part of the website. 

Fast Turtle, if you want to continue posting here with your current membership/registration DO NOT make such blatant false comments again. 

1 hour ago, GATA! said:

Franklin has 2 pass plays, Hb pas to the right, and Hb pass to the left. You are welcome

If true it works really well in their offense. So well, as a matter of fact that it (2 passes) helped them to score the 4th most points in a season in all of Texas highschool football history on the way to winning state title.

Thank you and you are welcome as well.

14 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

OK.  After literally reading this 3 times, taking deep breathe and counting to 10 as well, and reminding myself that I am part of the staff for this website. I (before my blood pressure explodes my head) am gonna try to reply while fighting my ole "JasperDawg " demons that are trying to come out and get me exiled from the website.

Your statement is the MOST ERRONEOUS LIE that have I personally ever seen on this website.  I haven't been back over to the Jasper/Newton thread so I will say that it is possible that some new or old visitor to this website who complete MO is to cause problems may have said something that remotely fits your description.

This though I GUARANTEE  is fact! Of the handful of regular Jasper posters here on SETXSPORTS (who btw share very mutual respectful  thoughts and opinions with Newton fans. Supporting them every chance we can) NEVER made such remarks..

Now, comes the time people are gonna think ooooo, ahhhh, DBD is now internet police or he got the "staff" Bighead about him, and all other similar thoughts. And being completely honest  I will LOL right along with it because it is part of why I become staff member. To prevent unacceptable not true things being part of the website. 

Fast Turtle, if you want to continue posting here with your current membership/registration DO NOT make such blatant false comments again. 

Dirty_but_Dazzling, my post was not bad, unacceptable or vulgar for you to threaten me in canceling my membership/registration. Just because you are on the staff, which is pretty neat, does not give you the right to threaten me over a statement in which is not vulgar or threatening to anyone. I am active and civil on here, and I had no intentions to get you so riled up. Furthermore, my statement was not a "erroneous lie" as I could very easily provide proof from more than one instance, and I never stated that it was posted on SETXSPORTS. Not that I need to explain myself, but it was all over Facebook. Best to luck to Jasper. 

17 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Why did you get so angry over something like that. He didn't say anything bad or say anything about it being on this website. The poster stated it was said last week and it in fact was said on facebook. Why on earth would that garner a threat to remove his membership to this site. That sounds like abuse of power to me and maybe you should be removed from this site as an administrator. 

12 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

If true it works really well in their offense. So well, as a matter of fact that it (2 passes) helped them to score the 4th most points in a season in all of Texas highschool football history on the way to winning state title.

Thank you and you are welcome as well.

Never said it didn't work lol, ive seen it in person, just watch your film and learn when its coming, that and the old buck sweep is a killer lol

8 hours ago, EaglesFootball said:

Why did you get so angry over something like that. He didn't say anything bad or say anything about it being on this website. The poster stated it was said last week and it in fact was said on facebook. Why on earth would that garner a threat to remove his membership to this site. That sounds like abuse of power to me and maybe you should be removed from this site as an administrator. 

Good to see you supporting your pal. I do recommend though if you feel the need to be a part of something that  you truly know what your talking about.The post I quoted says absolutely nothing, about Facebook, or when it was said. not until I responded did it get mentioned. 

Btw, I am not an administrator, simply a moderator.

Nothing other than me replying was done so where is the abuse you cry of? While your at it come to the front of the class and point a, any, all, threats I made.  by saying don't  say false things if you want continue with current id is simply my way of saying stay within the posting rules/ guidelines. 

take care and may you always be as vivid as your hallucinations.

9 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Good to see you supporting your pal. I do recommend though if you feel the need to be a part of something that  you truly know what your talking about.The post I quoted says absolutely nothing, about Facebook, or when it was said. not until I responded did it get mentioned. 

Btw, I am not an administrator, simply a moderator.

Nothing other than me replying was done so where is the abuse you cry of? While your at it come to the front of the class and point a, any, all, threats I made.  by saying don't  say false things if you want continue with current id is simply my way of saying stay within the posting rules/ guidelines. 

take care and may you always be as vivid as your hallucinations.

He ain’t my Friend and I believe you were out of line Dazzler. I went to public schools so give me a break on the spelling. I know it bothers you so. 

14 hours ago, H-STING said:

He ain’t my Friend and I believe you were out of line Dazzler. I went to public schools so give me a break on the spelling. I know it bothers you so. 

He will not admit it, yet wants to make smart remarks instead and hide in denial. It is okay. No harm to me. The Bulldogs are a very touchy subject to him. It's just not the way I would expect a moderator to act on this site. All I did was state a fact, not an opinion nor a lie. There is a lot worse things mentioned and stated on this site by others, but it is not about the Bulldogs, therefore it is okay. I got caught. I apologize. 

Anyways, I hope West Orange Stark and Newton put on a show Friday.